For Renee

RD

Are you dead yet?
Oh Bella is such a lovely little girl!(I know she's not little anymore but I'll always call her little!)

Buddy and Banzai are SO handsome. I love them to bits lol

Ah, thanks, Nikki . . . . Bella's beginning to grow into herself . . . beautifully :) Just wait until she's REALLY coordinated, lol!

You guys have really done well by her - by all of three of them . . . . has Dawna seen any pics of her lately?

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I wannnnntttt onnnneeee...... too bad my lifestyle isn't right for one! Maybe someday, when I'm the scary old lady with big dogs... ;)

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
I know. And i am but the Fila is going to be my present to myself from school I have decided. She will be between 2 and 3 and I will have a A.S. degree and a good job.
That's awesome. They are great dogs and that will be a lovely present to yourself.

Ohhh you ARE evil.... PRETTY Bella pictures!!! I want to draw that first one.

And I know I tell you this all the time, but Bella is gorgeous....I adore her coloring. She's fawn in all the right shades of it, believe me. Not only that, but her particular markings really enhance her looks. And those smooshy wrinkles.. *sigh*

btw, this picture of banzai is amazing. You need to see what you can do with that as far as cropping it.. the focus actually looks really good.. I think you've definitely got a framer there!!!
Bella is certainly a favorite. Feel free to draw her. ;) I'll give a kickback. BUt she just has this air about her... she is soo clumsy at times and goofy and still growing into herself so she's not completely with it, but she's a beautiful dog.

Jess had pointed out Banzai's picture to me as well.. I guess I really hadn't noticed what a great shot it was. I am going to play with it and see what I come up with.

Great pics!! I LOVE the pic of Buddy and the ball falling out of his mouth! rofl
LOL! Buddy actually throws the ball at you.. he lifts his head up and pops out the ball. It's really funny. :D

Bella and her brothers are so cute! It must be constant fun, having them around.
Constant fun, yeah, mm-hm, that's it. :p

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
They are all beautiful. I don't know why, but I'm always drawn to Buddy.
I know of a couple people who feel that way, besides myself of course, lol. I think it's his eyes.. they just draw people in. :)

Oh Bella is such a lovely little girl!(I know she's not little anymore but I'll always call her little!)

Buddy and Banzai are SO handsome. I love them to bits lol
Their egos just expanded a bit more, lol. Bella still is sorta little.. Buddy's a bit bigger still.

Ah, thanks, Nikki . . . . Bella's beginning to grow into herself . . . beautifully :) Just wait until she's REALLY coordinated, lol!

You guys have really done well by her - by all of three of them . . . . has Dawna seen any pics of her lately?
I know it. Sometimes I look at her and she's out on patrol in the yard and she just looks so... so.... majestic almost. She is really growing quite nicely into herself. Even though she's still a bit goofy.

I sent a picture to Dawna right before Bella's surgery, maybe I'll send some more.

Great shots !!! Bella is sure growing up ! Beautiful !!
Thanks, Grammy! She is growing.. fast it seems now. Not as many wrinkles!

I wannnnntttt onnnneeee...... too bad my lifestyle isn't right for one! Maybe someday, when I'm the scary old lady with big dogs... ;)
I'll be the scary old lady with a herd of them. ;) They are fantastic dogs and I think that you would really love having one.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
thats what i was thinking plus Id love to get one while the baby is still young so that the puppy gets used to her better.
Oh, Mit is crazy. He wants to get another fila when we have a baby. :eek: He wants them to grow up together. I told him he was crazy as all get out. Raising a baby and a fila at the same time, pfft! He then told me that I could raise the baby and he could raise the fila. :rolleyes: Men!

You guys act like you think I'm a willing babysitter :eek: You can have them when they're babies . . . I like 'em better when they're older - about the time everyone else wishes they could lock 'em in the basement and feed 'em with a slingshot.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Bella is certainly a favorite. Feel free to draw her. ;) I'll give a kickback. BUt she just has this air about her... she is soo clumsy at times and goofy and still growing into herself so she's not completely with it, but she's a beautiful dog.

Jess had pointed out Banzai's picture to me as well.. I guess I really hadn't noticed what a great shot it was. I am going to play with it and see what I come up with.
Kickbacks such as more pictures, I hope? :D She's almost scarily photogenic.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Wow Bella is gorgeous. You know, I have a dog breed book and the pic of a Fila in it is nothing like Bella or Kharma. I should post it sometime, cause that dog is downright ugly compared to the Fila beauties on Chaz. :)

Members online

No members online now.