Another pic

There is actually a story that goes along with this picture. The girl's have discovered a rabbit that hangs out acrossed the street, a cat and a squirrel. When they see one of them they act awful, jump agaisnt the window and are just so rotten. So we have gone to using a spray bottle with water when they do this stuff, a NO and they know they have to get away from the window. So what they do is put themselves in time out. They go straight to the sofa and lay down.
The other day it happen again, one look at the spray bottle and away they went. She went right to the sofa, laid down and fell asleep. Well I couldn't resist this one.

Thank you. Lovemykees, the lighting was all natural. It was raining on and off that day and at that moment the sun was shinning through the window right on her. With the sofa being dark it just turned out that way. No editing or anything. I kept taking the picture over and over thinking I was messing it up. Then when I put it on the computer and seen it turned out so cool, I was pleased. I think I'm going to frame this one.

Members online