No WAY no HOW!!

LauraLeigh

Insurance is trying to "repair" our house...

The roof is burned through and the one bedroom upstairs is in the basement because the floor burned through...

How do they expect me to EVER be able to close my eyes in that house again?

And THEIR contractor screwed up! Ending up with us losing everything and our pets!

We are talking it through right now but I told them flat out, I'm NOT living in that house...

Shakou

Back in 2003, I was in a fire at my uncle's house, where we lost not only the dogs and cats that lived there, but my two older cousins. I know what you're going through. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me <3

Shakou

It's something that to this day I still have occasional nightmares about. The house that burned down was completely bulldozed and never rebuilt, but the property still stands and is used by family still for summer camping trips and cookouts. I always stay behind, because as far as I'm concerned the place is cursed.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I am so, so sorry. I couldn't imagine moving back into that house either. I would have nightmares for sure.

The house my husband lived in when I met him (he lived there from the time he was 13 until he was 17 and left for college) burned down after his parents sold it and moved out. It's only a few streets away from my parents house and was VERY eerie to drive past. The house was removed, but their large circular driveway and pool still remained.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/jupiter-farms-home-a-total-loss-after-fire-that-be/nLnRB/

The owners built a new home on the lot since then, though.

Members online

No members online now.