My childhood has been corrected

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
My friend and I did our gift exchange tonight.... and this is what I got.

(This is just a picture from Google)

Why is this so cool? I've been a big fan of The Lion King ever since it came out. This toy was popular when I was a kid; always wanted it, never got it. Now that the movie is "cool" again because of the 3D stuff, the plush toys are making a comeback.... and I feel like I am 5 years old again, and floating on air because I FINALLY own this toy!!

And even though I have only mentioned like, a billion times how much I wanted this, I never in a million years expected anyone to actually get it for me. Woohoo!

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I had those!! I think they're still kicking around somewhere.
Love those kinds of gifts... it's not the new hit electronic or book, but something that holds some true meaning to it.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Oh, those are adorable! What a great gift. :) The Lion King was my favorite movie when I was a kid. It still is one of them. <3

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I had those too! And the baby-to-adult Simba. I'm not sure if I still have them or not. I forced myself to get rid of a lot of my stuffed animals, just no room. =<
I thought it was so cool when I saw those in the store though! Oh, I also had one that when you hugged him he "roared" and they have one like that in stores now too! I think it's so frickin' neat.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Love those kinds of gifts... it's not the new hit electronic or book, but something that holds some true meaning to it.
So true.
I would much rather get something that holds true meaning VS the latest Tech stuff.

Toller_08

So cute! I always wanted those as a kid too. And just a couple weeks ago I was shopping for my young cousins in a toy store and got so excited when I saw Lion King toys, haha. I told my mom to get me one for my stocking or something and she just laughed at me. I love The Lion King! I always wanted the baby to adult Simba as well, but I had a Nala instead that purred. I think I still have it, but I am not sure. I had to get rid of a lot of my stuffed animals when I moved last time as there was just no room to store them. It was hard and I was sad... so pathetic, LOL. But I loved them all and they all had a lot of memories.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Love those toys! I didn't ever get that pair, but I do have the baby Simba that purrs when you squeeze him. <3

That is an AWESOME gift!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I didn't know there was a baby to adult Simba. :yikes: I might have to search Ebay for that LOL I definitely didn't see that one at the store!

It just might be my favorite present this year! And so cool that other people still have theirs. :D

Oh and Mandypug I used to have that Lion King blanket that's in the background of your photo. I wish I still had it but unfortunately it turned into a dog blanket and was a little ripped and beat up!

Members online

No members online now.