Miniature Schnauzers

I'm getting a female one of these. This will be my first dog. I haven't been so excited since I was a kid during Christmas time. :D I first realized I wanted a Dog of this breed ever since a friend showed me her little girl named "Bear". Here are some pics of my friends Dog. :D

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
aww that's so cute! Are you getting one from a breeder?
I wish you luck in getting one and don't forget pictures when you do get it! :p lol

Yeah, I'll be getting one from a breeder. I don't wanna be rushing in to this, so I've ordered 4 books dedicated to Miniature Schnauzers to read. read tons of info on the net, and will be searching really hard for a really good respectable breeder.

I'm afraid my future little girl will develop that eating poop habit, which I really don't want, so I've prepared myself for that as well.

Oh yes, and I'll be posting lots of pics of my little girl when I get her. Although that may take a while considering I'm only in the researching stages of the preparation. :p

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Sounds like your off to a wonderful start!! I be you'll be fine and your little girl will have tons of fun with you! :)

bubbatd

Good luck with you new baby !!! Get the book " How to raise a puppy you can live with " Rutherford and Neil. Will tell you what to look for before buying and a lot of info afterwards !! Trust me !!

Members online

No members online now.