Miracle Rescue

Hello i am new i just joined today and i wanted to tell u guys the story of our dogs we had 2 dogs and i went to go pick up my nephew when i got bk home i saw one of our dogs getting sick not thinking anything bout it but then i saw him fall over i ran over there and he had got attacked by a snake and his neck was a size of a softball so i ran in to get my brother and he took him to the vet and we had no choice but to put him down that was a really sad day for our other dog he was so lonely he ran away we still at this day cant find him and we r still looking we went to the animal control to fine our dog a friend and we came across miracle she was so beautiful it was love at first site the peopple there told us that she had puppys and all of them went to a good home but she was left behind and that weekend they were going to put her down well we didn't want that we addopted her she was also abused the family she was with had put a rubber band around her tale and left it so now her tale is messed up but that didn't stop us from addopting her and now she is in a loving home

Members online