The Stick Dog Grows Up...and Can Fly

Wow. When did he start looking like a grown up?! He's all of a sudden all mature looking. So handsome!

Hillside

Original Twin
Eeek! When did he start looking like a man instead of a gangly boy dog? Nico is still in that gangly funny looking stage. :p

MORE PICTURES!

Aleron

Thanks everyone! He's not too bad looking for a CL dog ;) I have always loved the rich mahogany Tervs and Mals.

He's a lot of fun and a mostly good playmate for Savvy. Whim says she likes him better than the muppet and can we please take the muppet back to his home planet now?

I do love my herders! I will post some Muppet in the Snow pictures.

I have no idea how he could be so grown up now. This doesn't seem that long ago!

Don't let his new "almost a grown up dog" look fool you though. He's a total dork!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
He's looking good! Maybe I missed it but is he a permanent addition now?

Aleron

He's looking good! Maybe I missed it but is he a permanent addition now?
You didn't miss anything, I've never really said :) I am still open to him going to another home, if it's the right home for him. But he's well loved here and a lot of fun...

ETA: He's a great dog in many, many ways but he's not great about meeting and greeting strangers and that makes him rather hard to find the right home for. His sisters are a lot more social than he is. He is not anti-social and will not go out of his way to be menacing to people but he doesn't do well with people coming up to him and trying to get touchy. He can make friends with strangers but it works best if it's done in a manner of allowing him to get comfortable with people first. Once he's friends with someone, he remembers them and is very dorky and lovey with them (as well as his family).

Toller_08

Well that was sure not what I was expecting! Where did gangly Stick Dog go?! He is so grown up looking suddenly. And I love how dark he is. Handsome boy. :)

Members online

No members online now.