Two kittens in dire need of a home- Sacramento, CA

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
My sister just called me. She currently is living in Sacramento, CA and she has two kittens that fell into her hands recently. I'm not sure about how old they are and she's going to try and get me some pics tonight. She can't have them in her apartment for long because she already has two cats and her apartment complex wont allow anymore. She's tried every no kill shelter and rescue in her area and they are all full and wont take the kittens. The kill shelter said they would take them but she refuses to send them there.

Apparently there was a kid at my other sister's school that had a bunch of kittens and was feeding them to his snake. These two kittens got too big to feed to the snake so he was trying to get rid of them. My sister grabbed them to try and keep them from ending up in the wrong hands.

Anyways... she's leaving tomorrow through friday for a camping trip with my family that she has to go on and her friend Amy is going to watch the kittens until then. But... when she gets back she wants to find someone asap who can take them since she can't keep them at her place. She asked me to jump on Chaz and see if anyone here was in her area that might be willing to take them and either keep them or foster them until good homes could be found.

Let me know if you're interested in taking these kittens. I'll have pics up as soon as she gets home from work and can send me some.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Gah! I wish I could help, but I am not anywhere close enough, and we are at our cat maximum. :(

Hopefully somebody else sees this, though!!

sisco16

koda bear
Germanshepherdguy- ive seen snakes eat pretty big rabbits so this does not suprise me that one could eat a kitten, although i wouldnt say i agree its apropriate but. You need to take into acount the extreme number of unspayed animals out there so there is an overwhelming amount of kittens this time of year.Are shelter has four rooms devoted to cats and all the cages are filled some even have three kittens per cage.

I hope you are able to find them a good home skittledoo, it was a good thing of your friend to step in like that alot of people wont put there words to action. So its good to know there are still kind people out there.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Hopefully I'll have some pictures up of them by this weekend. I'm not sure when my sister gets back from camping.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I finally got pictures from my sister

These kittens still really need someone to take them. PM me if you want my sister's contact information. She's not requiring any adoption fee... just a donation to a local no kill shelter/rescue.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
I wonder if Erica can help? (ihartgonzo) Or maybe Erica and I could work something out... I'm really at my limit, though and I think Mit might kick me out with any new additions, fosters or not...

If she's had them this long, I wouldn't think another few days or week or so would hurt. Nice of her to take them in. :)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Maybe we could PM her about it and see what she says. She may even know someone in the general area who could take them in. They're adorable. I'd take them even if it was just to foster, but I'm in VA and she's all the way in CA.

^Purrson^

Just a thought but if someone could get them to Best Friends in Utah maybe they could take them in.??

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
That's a possibility. I just can't understand why there isn't a no-kill rescue in CA that could take them. I'm working on doing some research. She said that if no one takes them then they may end up being outdoor cats at my dad's house... which personally I don't like the idea at all.

Members online

No members online now.