Thread Ratings

GoingNowhere

Who actually does this? What makes you pick a particular number of stars?

I see a lot of the threads have "ratings" next to them. I've never even considered rating a thread (let alone how to do so!), but apparently some of you on here do! What makes your decision when allocating stars? Not going to lie, they seem pretty arbitrary to me (i.e. the "5 star" threads aren't always more interesting than the "2 star" threads).

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I've accidentally clicked the rating and given a rating. I always just assume it's an accident.

LauraLeigh

Must not be able to rank them on tapatalk, or I just don't know how.... Tapatalk is seriously cool but has drawbacks, can't see polls, signatures Etc.... But prior to it I rarely posted anymore, now it's far easier

Paige

Let it be
No idea I just noticed you could yesterday. Never have done it and I have been Round a long time

noludoru

Bored Now.
Who actually does this? What makes you pick a particular number of stars?

I see a lot of the threads have "ratings" next to them. I've never even considered rating a thread (let alone how to do so!), but apparently some of you on here do! What makes your decision when allocating stars? Not going to lie, they seem pretty arbitrary to me (i.e. the "5 star" threads aren't always more interesting than the "2 star" threads).
I only rate if it's a funny drama thread. . . then I give it five stars. :D

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I really just don't understand the purpose of ratings. Is it supposed to be "Read this awesome thread, looks at its 5-star Reviews!"? Or "This thread has 1 star, it sucks, don't read it!"?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I've done it a few times totally by accident lol I sometimes eat and surf chaz which leads to some weird left handed twitchy don't want food stuffs on my computer errors

I think ratings are pointless. We all know what a 5 star thread looks like
- 20+ pages
- Mod spankings
:rofl1:

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I've done it a few times totally by accident lol I sometimes eat and surf chaz which leads to some weird left handed twitchy don't want food stuffs on my computer errors

I think ratings are pointless. We all know what a 5 star thread looks like
- 20+ pages
- Mod spankings
:rofl1:
You nailed it, but don't forget the LOLcats! ;)

Members online

No members online now.