what on your ???

2pups622

Soon to Be 4 Pups!!
desktop background this is mine its my fat cat candie im always changing it but i love this pic whats on yours ???????????????????

mrose_s

BusterLove
thats lovely, tahts the sort of look my cat gets whenever u take a photo, he likes to look V. sincere

My cats always look baffled, whether they're being photographed or not! :D

This is what's on my desktop. It's not my photo, though. Someone else's Pharaoh Hound. Don't know whose. This is one of those breeds that I positively COVET. I must have one someday!

(He's asleep, incidentally.)

Attachments

Saje

Island dweller
ha ha ha emma. That's hilarious. Are you sure he's sleeping! LOL that's great

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i change mine to what ever photo i took last..so i won't bother to post..right now it is Vic's birthday pic. it has also been his spiked collar pic..Ct..what a hoot ..and ohmy a cat looking at me like that from across the room would be disturbing to me..but like ct..i tolerate cats..i met two that have my salute so it isn't all cats..just stuck up ones.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Mine is this pic:

Our village this winter, must try to paint this!!

bogolove

CreatureTeacher said:
Yup. He's out cold. I MUST have a Pharaoh hound!!!

He is a gorgeous dog. I wish I could see his face.

*EDIT* I just looked up the dog so I could see his face - Gorgeous dog and I liked the description of their personalities though "each and every one is different". It said they have very cat like personalities and they choose when to give you attention. It also said that the are very tolerant of children and they think children are given to them for them to provide entertainment. It said they try to avoid fights (with other dogs) but that they will stand their ground if needed. It said they are very smart and will analyze any stranger to come in the home and the dog will size up their personality and see if they are worthy of any attnetion. This dog is not hyper but it does love to run and play.

This is a great dog in my book.

Oh and to stay on the topic, my screen on my computer has a picture of an Audi. My husbnad changes it to a different cat every couple of months. usually it is a BMW so I am surprised that it is currently an Audi. But he loves those too.

Last edited:

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Thanks! It's pretty isn't it! I live about half way up on the left hand side!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Mine I have had up forever since i really don't pay attention. Its a freeze frame from a Killers video (band I like) with the lead singer. I really need to change it it is so old. My last one was a pic of my Cockatiel Scooter.

Oh, Gustav, what a wonderful, picturesque place to live. And your little trout river is in the photo too. Was it near the bridge that Gustav cadged the sandwich?

So, Bogo, which BMW is your husband's favorite? I've got the Darth Vader, but I don't drive it everyday - don't want to run a lot of miles up on it, lol.

I've got a Bimmer on my screen saver too: http://www.chazhound.com/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=195&cat=500&page=2
I originally put the profile of Shiva up, thinking Charley would like that better, but he wanted the one of Bimmer!

I LOVE that photo of the Pharoah Hound, Emma. From the description, they share something with Filas . . . they aren't really dogs, they're very large cats wearing dog suits! :p

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Renee750il said:
Oh, Gustav, what a wonderful, picturesque place to live. And your little trout river is in the photo too. Was it near the bridge that Gustav cadged the sandwich?
Just up stream a bit!! Off there now as it happens, it's sunny today so there's bound to be rich pickings!!! Gus will be pleased! :D

bogolove

Renee750il said:
So, Bogo, which BMW is your husband's favorite? I've got the Darth Vader, but I don't drive it everyday - don't want to run a lot of miles up on it, lol.
Hmmmm....Renee...which BMW doesn't he like would be a better question. ;)

If he could have any one he wanted, he would have an M3. Or maybe and M5 if we are getting really crazy. But he always loves the M3s. He also really likes the new 3 series too. If I was rich, my preference is the new 6 series, boy those are hot. But to be truthful, he has a true love for each and every BMW. He loves the old ones, the new ones, the fast ones. In fact, the only ones he doesn't like are the ones that are moded so much that they don't resemble the true BMW anymore. We found an awsome one in TN for $5,000. It was a 1992 but this guy had moded it SO much it looked brand spanking new. But it was too lowered and and a body kit on the bumpers, which we would have removed. It did look sharp if you had removed those bumpers and gone back to stock and we could have sold the wheels that were on it and gone back to stock on those too. But it did have 225,000 miles on it, and I just don't know how much longer it could really go, even though he had changed just about EVERYTHING in it. So, it was a no go. The next car we get will most likely be one, not a new one because we can't afford that, and besides I think new cars are a complete waste of money, but that is neither here nor there. He has a bimmer forum he goes on and he has found several and what is nice about those is that most of the guys on there take really good care of their BMW's. So we will probably just get a nice used one that is several years old one day.

My little, beat-up 318 that is my every-day driver (sometimes 200 miles or more a day) has over 200,000 miles on it. Doesn't use oil, no smoke, runs like a trooper. The thing about the ones that have been modified is you want to be sure the person who did the mods has a clue. You can get into real trouble when some idiot gets in there and starts messing around.

If you buy one of the higher end 5s used you've got a pretty good shot that they've been well maintained; it's when you get into the lower tiers that you have to wonder about the maintenance. With proper maintenance though, they're pretty much bullet proof. The 4.0 liter motor is the only one that was really ever "iffy." The 6 series can get expensive as far as maintenance. The little 1.8 liter cars are bullet proof. They've been making that motor FOREVER and the bugs are totally out of it. Parts are dirt cheap too. We had to replace the clutch and two front wheel bearing assemblies when we bought the 318 (for $700) and the parts were only a little over $200. I just picked up a set of Recarro seats for the front for $75. Comfy!

Yeah, I'd love to have an M. But I want an M Coupe. My dream car, lol. And an early '70s 911. And a 944Turbo. And a mid '80s Mercedes 5.0 liter ragtop. The unrealistic one though, would be an AMG Mercedes . . . ragtop . . . All straight shift, of course! :D

bogolove

Renee750il said:
My little, beat-up 318 that is my every-day driver (sometimes 200 miles or more a day) has over 200,000 miles on it. Doesn't use oil, no smoke, runs like a trooper. The thing about the ones that have been modified is you want to be sure the person who did the mods has a clue. You can get into real trouble when some idiot gets in there and starts messing around.

If you buy one of the higher end 5s used you've got a pretty good shot that they've been well maintained; it's when you get into the lower tiers that you have to wonder about the maintenance. With proper maintenance though, they're pretty much bullet proof. The 4.0 liter motor is the only one that was really ever "iffy." The 6 series can get expensive as far as maintenance. The little 1.8 liter cars are bullet proof. They've been making that motor FOREVER and the bugs are totally out of it. Parts are dirt cheap too. We had to replace the clutch and two front wheel bearing assemblies when we bought the 318 (for $700) and the parts were only a little over $200. I just picked up a set of Recarro seats for the front for $75. Comfy!

Yeah, I'd love to have an M. But I want an M Coupe. My dream car, lol. And an early '70s 911. And a 944Turbo. And a mid '80s Mercedes 5.0 liter ragtop. The unrealistic one though, would be an AMG Mercedes . . . ragtop . . . All straight shift, of course! :D

LOL!! you would fit right in with us. You and I could talk dogs forever, and you could talk cars with my husband. You like the same type of cars!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Luv4 pits..how did you birds get along? so sorry not with thread but totally curious!

Members online

No members online now.