water retention

sharpeilover

Dogs rule humans drool
general functions of the mammal renal system that includes the ultrafiltration, selective reasorption and water retention, dun the other lot just water retention lol always one i have two biology books and a jones vet nursing book in front of me and still cant find info

Okay, that's pretty general stuff. Have you checked out the link I posted? It covers those things, plus more.

Is one of your dogs having a problem with this or are you working on a project?

sharpeilover

Dogs rule humans drool
a very hard assignment lolthanku

i have looked on the thread, but not very good and finding the info i need, can not actually c info on water retention, just stuff about kidneys etc but it is properly just me so i will b looking again

but thanku

sharpeilover

Dogs rule humans drool
right i have found some info and put into my words but it is from a humans website so wil it b the same.

Water retention is when there is a build up of to much fluid in the mammal’s tissues. Water retention is noticed by the swelling if the extremities.

sharpeilover

Dogs rule humans drool
i have found out that water retention is associated with renal hypertension,, that means blood pressure and even heart problems. associated with bloating. This is wat i found out from a human website so hoping b same. But if bloat it means the dog could get water retention if the animal eats so much food and then walked straight away. Or overfeeding can cause bloating so hope wat i put is right.

Water retention is when there is a build up of to much fluid in the mammal’s tissues. Water retention is noticed by the swelling if the extremities. Water retention is normally associated with renal hypertension, which is high blood pressure or even heart problems. The animal would normally feel very bloated.

sharpeilover

Dogs rule humans drool
is it me or google, but i put in birds liver structure and aload of crap comes up, i dont have books that have the birds liver in so its getting hard, i know they dont have a gall bladder and stuff lol.

Members online

No members online now.