The Good News thread

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I think my family is keeping the puppy. My dad is smitten by it, and Dad is not smitten by much. I think because Rose is 14 and the pup is the same mix she is has something to do with it. And that it's black and male, like Blackie was. And its just an all around good pup, unlike Chloe.

Sad, because I can't have a puppy. :(

But happy that things have turned out the way they did. :)

I hope it works out for them all. And that I get to puppy sit sometimes! ^^

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
This is why I love Minnesota.

First snow of the year, and it's an amazing one.

Also decorated my gingerbread house and made a batch of Christmas cookies, while blaring the Christmas music :)

JessLough

Love My Mutt
This is why I love Minnesota.

First snow of the year, and it's an amazing one.

Also decorated my gingerbread house and made a batch of Christmas cookies, while blaring the Christmas music :)
Yah, and it's coming to us tonight. Wouldn't mind if it wasn't bringing 7 hours of freezing rain with it...

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
This is more weird news than good news.. but does anyone else always say thank you to Siri/their phone butler/some other technology after they use it?? lol
To not to just feels rude!! LOL I asked siri to set an alarm for tomorrow morning and she did, and I said thank you and she said

"You're welcome! That's nice of you to say Fran"

Siri is so gracious when she isn't giving me sass lol

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Pepper and Payton PLAYED! Real playing! With a toy, tug and some throwing it at each other! Only for maybe twenty seconds, but that was PLAY and it's awesome!!

GipsyQueen

This is more weird news than good news.. but does anyone else always say thank you to Siri/their phone butler/some other technology after they use it?? lol
To not to just feels rude!! LOL I asked siri to set an alarm for tomorrow morning and she did, and I said thank you and she said

Am I the only one who's creeped out by Siri. :p

JessLough

Love My Mutt

Yes, but I'm also Canadian and say Thank You far too often :p

Am I the only one who's creeped out by Siri. :p
I don't even have Siri and I'm creeped out by the idea of it :p

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!

YES!!!

Ian makes fun of me EVERY time. I use Siri every night to set my alarm, and I always tell her thank you. I just can't not!

Members online

No members online now.