Do I know the size of my kiln or what

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I thought if I could get this done in time for the auction it would be a nice way to display Renee's donation if she thinks this is a good idea. I could bronze it and antique it, or i could raku it and make her black...not really enough time to get it in the gas kiln in time for the auction, it's not my best sculpture, but it isn't bad either.

ree if you think that is a bad idea i am not offended.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
havent heard from Mom yet...

try again you might see it now. I corrected something.
I was really surprised i could get her in there because I had not measured.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I hear you...it took a long time for my stuff to get to you. Anywhere else faster..
I mailed out Connie's Candy today so will be anxious too.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Wow that's like, to the centimeter! Good job!

Can't wait to see how she fires out. I think she'd look good raku'd and black, especially with Renee's piece.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Mom's mail doesn't come until late. She is the last of the line.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I mailed Connie's Candy this morning. THe gas kiln will be unloaded Sunday so I won't know if Ear kisses is a win or a complete loss until then. Better get these quail fired just in case I need a back up. August 12 is the deadline. I asked for a couple day extension and was given the ok but I don't want to be any later then necessary. I think the auction is the 24.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Your miniature work just blows me away with each new piece you make. You keep going on about your eyes not being what they once were, but you do better detail than I ever could!

Your work is mind blowing!!!

The first one reminds me of Ella, and I really love the second one so much!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
The difference between this and painting and drawing is the duration I have to look through magnifying glasses. I can get 90 percent of it done, and have a good feel where all should be without using them. I only need during the feet and final touch up on the face. WHere a tight pencil is all the way through and I cannot separate my finer grey tones due to the lyme. It all blends in together. THat is better on antibiotics, but not what it once was. I can't wear the glasses all the time, after about 15 minutes I am needing them off my eyes. It's a lot of strain.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Wow, thos are really amazing! No matter how often I see your work I'm always just blown away! Good job!!

Members online

No members online now.