Chaz puppies of 2013

Toller_08

Aikon has grown so much! He seems like a lot of fun and is growing up so handsome.

Blackrose, he's adorable!! Congrats! And don't worry, many puppies seem to stress whine a bit. It was never a sign of things to come for my dogs and they all whined as baby puppies for the first couple of days off and on.

Have fun with him! I love Chessies so much. I've had the chance to know a good few and loved each of them.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
He's just a few days over 7 weeks old. Will be 8 weeks on Thursday. Already almost 12 pounds! LOL

First night together wasn't actually too bad (he slept for six hours straight and only whine in the crate a little bit - and when I told him to be quiet, he did). And so far, no potty accidents! Cynder wasn't too sure about him at first, but this morning they tried to play (and failed lol). She does get super worried when she hears him cry and acts like she's dying (or he's dying, maybe.)

Will try to get more pictures!

*blackrose

Oh, as for a name. We think we're going to call him Abrams (like the tank), but we aren't 100% sure yet.

Pintage

Mountain Dawg
After a few SNAFUs, in a few hours my Koolie puppy will finally be starting her two-day journey from Australia --> Hawaii :yikes: Vibes for a safe and uneventful travel, please...! I'm freaking out big time over here

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
OMG blackrose he's SO CUTE. I like Abrams, too :D

YAY Pintage! Good thoughts for a safe, uncomplicated journey!

Aikon and Poison are just GORGEOUS.

Here are a few pics of Jari - he turned 4 months last Saturday! Where has the time gone :yikes:

Stacked pics are hard on my own, so here are a few of him in roughly the same position:

5 weeks:

7 weeks:

11 weeks:

16 weeks:

Pintage

Mountain Dawg
Oh my god, I just love Jari's face!! Let me squish him!

My breeder sent me one last photo of little Circus (already picked out a name for her!). Just 38 hours left till I meet her! From his description, she sounds like she'll be a real trip and tons of fun...

FG167

OMG Jari's face is ADORABLE and squishable! What a happy little smiley face :)

Oh my god, I just love Jari's face!! Let me squish him!

My breeder sent me one last photo of little Circus (already picked out a name for her!). Just 38 hours left till I meet her! From his description, she sounds like she'll be a real trip and tons of fun...

LOVE the name! Super fun, can't wait to hear/read all about her - and pictures of course!

I got new pictures from the breeder! There are 10 puppies in the litter, so lots of pictures. Here's a few of them. They are so cute!!

Photos taken by breeder.

Kootenay

Puppies evvvverywhere!

Jari is SO CUTE!

I adore the name Circus and she is totally adorable.

Georgygirl - so sweet!

*blackrose

I'm going to try to get some videos and pictures uploaded...almost all of them are on Mike's phone, so it may be awhile!

But, just wanted to say that Abrams is doing well. He knows his name now, knows how to "sit", is sleeping through the night, walks on a leash, and is a brat, awesome puppy.

He's also so much a baby. This evening after a good play session I could tell he was getting tired, but he just kept pacing and whining and being miserable. So I finally put him in his cage with a chew bone and told him to go to sleep. He whined and threw a fit for a minute, then he just plopped down and totally zonked out. LOL

He was at work for a bit with me this evening and my coworkers got a kick out of him, because when he was first put into a cage he was being dramatic and whining, but I told him to be quiet and take his nap...and he did. Stayed zonked out for the rest of my shift, even when another puppy was barking non stop and being annoying.

New pics from the breeder! Puppies are three weeks old and had an outside adventure.

Sean - blue Merle male

Sully - black tri male

Velvet - blue Merle female

Shea - black tri female

Mick - black tri male

Finn - black bi male

Blarney - black bi male

Erin - black tri girl

Bono - black tri boy

Dublin - blue Merle male

Pictures taken by breeder

Pintage

Mountain Dawg
Georgygirl those are some beautiful puppies!

Here's just one updated photo of Circus, she turned 12 weeks old to-day! She's been so well-behaved so far -- though a lot of it is probably because she's still a bit too small to get up on things yet ;)

*blackrose

Abrams has been very, very squirrely recently about being held still - as in, making a lot of noise, showing a lot of teeth, and just being a pain in the rear. I think Chloe scarred me a bit as I was really worried about it (even though I'm pretty sure it was just his way of showing his displeasure and not that he was being aggressive).

So, this evening I decided to see what I could do with him, and sure enough, he was great. LOL Flipped him over and cradled him in my arms while not letting him wiggle out of it and he started to flip out, but then I just shooshed him quietly and he stopped and looked at me. I became super happy excited Andrea and released him to play, then when I tried again a bit later he immediately settled and gave me a look like, "I'm good puppy, yes? Can you make the funny noises now, please?" :p

He is also now coming up and whining about 60% of the time he has to go out to potty. HOORAY!

Toller_08

Here's just one updated photo of Circus, she turned 12 weeks old to-day! She's been so well-behaved so far -- though a lot of it is probably because she's still a bit too small to get up on things yet ;)

Omg she is so pretty! And she's changed so much already.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
EEKKK!!! Puppies are already 5 weeks old as of tomorrow (Monday) I am getting so excited. Only 3 more weeks to go!! When Tyler and I went to the city this weekend we bought everything under the sun for pup, pup. He better like all the things I bought for him, or else!

Got a 5 week update from the breeder, the pups will be going in for their first vet check up this week, Socializing inside the house with different noises and surfaces have started as well as being handles, touched by family members of all ages.

I am just getting so excited, and ready. Just have to puppy proof the house, rearrange our bedroom., build the potty area as well as put up the fence. So much to do, so little time. GRR!!!

Ok so while I've been stalking this thread for puppy pictures, I never thought that I would actually be posting in it! A couple weeks ago we got a call from a friend who said she knew someone who was trying to get rid of a double dapple dachshund pup or it would be "dealt with" (whatever that might mean :eek:) but when we called her she had said that pup was adopted.

Well, got a call from her today and one of the puppies from the same litter was returned as his owners couldn't deal with the fact that he had medical issues (partially deaf, partially blind) so we are going to pick him up on Tuesday. I'm a little nervous. Ok, super nervous. Olive is a great dog, don't get me wrong, but there have been some pretty huge obstacles that we've had to overcome (and are still overcoming) with her training because of her lack of hearing and impaired sight. I guess one advantage we have is that we are getting him as a young puppy (9 weeks) where as we didn't get Olive until she was 20ish weeks. I'll post pictures as soon as we get him, I don't even know what he looks like yet!

FG167

She is WAY TOO PRETTY!

Members online