Quickswitch Collars

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Have anyone of you heard of them or purchased from them?

We have the Super Pet Expo going on right now and their booth is right by the booth my company has set up. So naturally being the collar addict I am, I kept catching myself staring over into their booth... bad Amber... bad. I ended up going over there and introduced myself.

I have to say I love the idea of one base collar and switching covers, Instead of having 100 collars you have one collar with 100 covers that you can swap out if you want. I'm going to be at the expo today so I'm going to buy one for Cricket. They have a specific cover I really want for her and one of the ladies said she was going to bring me some more of her samples today in case I'm interested in any of those.

Here's their link
http://www.quickswitchcollars.com/

Also... I bought Joey a new "collar" yesterday... not from Quickswitch though. It's a stretchy collar so you wouldn't attach a leash to it or anything, but it has a bow tie on it... he looks ADORABLE in it.

pictures of Joey in his bowtie?

QuickSwitch collar.....Mind = blown. I would worry about how well the covers stay on. They just don't look super secure.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
pictures of Joey in his bowtie?
These are SUPER crappy photos I took with my point and shoot. I'll get nicer ones later. I can't remember the name of the company I got this from, but I'll check out their booth again today. This one is just a pure decorative collar... not anything strong enough to hook a leash to at all.

ETA: Actually... it still has the tag on it so I just checked that. The website for the bow tie collar is http://www.adifferentbreedstudio.com/products/

QuickSwitch collar.....Mind = blown. I would worry about how well the covers stay on. They just don't look super secure.
Not sure honestly. I'll ask them about that today and if you guys want I can test them out for you since I'm planning to get one today. My three play tough and Joey likes to grab collars when he plays sometimes so I'll see how it holds up.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady

MicksMom

Cute idea, but considering the covers are attached with velcro, and thinking back to when one of the boys had velcro sneakers, all I can think of is how much hair and lint will get stuck in the velcro.

Members online

No members online now.