NOVA Chaz Meetup hike photos

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Jacksonsmom, Redhotdobe (and her bf) and I met up for a Chaz hike through the Manassas battlefield today. We had a blast and I can't wait to do it again.

We walked about 7 miles and had Cricket, Joey, Rumor and Jackson with us.

photo time!!!!! Jacksonsmom took all these photos on her phone and I edited them for fun. We didn't bring our nice cameras this time around. Majority of these photos were from the end of the hike over by this old building called Stone House. The Stone House is supposedly insanely haunted and is a neat old building.

Don't mind Joey's sad face. He was just upset that we were trying to make him sit still since all he wanted to do was bounce.

edit1 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Come on Joeyyyyy... we were trying so hard to get his ears back up for this one.

editgroup1 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Beautiful Rumor. This dog is awesome and a total drama queen... she wasn't too happy when Joey hit her in the face with a super big branch... she almost died.

rumor1 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Jackson!!!!! He's so funny. He was so quiet the whole time, but he was a champion on the hike and he probably would have been willing to do it at least two more times.

jackson1 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Another attempt at a Joey and Cricket photo again with Joey looking pathetic...

cricketjoe by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Me attempting to get them interested in treats so they would look at the camera... it worked, but Joey still looked like I just beat him... *sigh*

71 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

My favorite group photo even though Joey still looks like I am going to punch him and Rumor is doing it wrong... I was going for an older photo look on some of these because we were on a civil war battlefield.

group2 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

sepiajoecri by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

groupie by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

*more*

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Landscape of the battlefield...

landscape by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Jackson being freaking adorable

Henry House

Henry House

Small plot of graves in front of the Henry House

These next ones aren't edited...

Photo Fail

The bitches are doing it wrong

Rumor that's NOT how we do it!

This is what a lot of the photo attempts looked like LOL

No I do not want you to point that camera thing in my face... hmmphhh...

The End!

CaliTerp07

You are brave!!! It was FREEZING today!

Super cute pictures though :) Hopefully next time Miss Lucybug can join in the fun! I really want to go back to the Virginia Arboretum again (acres and acres of legal off leash space!!!)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
We should totally do that!!!! and ya it was freezing today. I was going to put coats on my dogs and brought the coats with just in case, but they weren't acting like they were cold at all and probably from walking so much. Rumor started shivering towards the end of the hike though she got her coat. You have to come next time. I'm going to try and do these types of hikes maybe 2 times a month if possible.

Brattina88

:D Great pictures! I am jealous - looks like fun! I have the same problem with getting Bailey to perk her ears up for pics... Usually I say "kittykittykitty" which usually works, or make random weird noises which are nice and embarrassing :eek: lol

JacksonsMom

I looooveeee these! Hey not too shabby for a cell phone pic! lol. I love the editing you did. I'm gonna do a couple of my favs too, and see what I can do with them. I wish I had my dslr but it's too annoying to carry. I actually thought it was a good temp for hiking, I prefer it to be cold vs. hot! LOL. So does Jackson. We had a lot of fun. Jackson and Cricket seemed to remember each other, in the beginning they were all like 'OH HAI!' And yes Joey is a big derp. Jax looked at him a few times and wasn't sure whether to join in, or stay far far away hahaha.

Taqroy

Love all the pictures, looks like so much fun! Joey and his sad ears are hilarious and Rumor's refusal to look at the camera made me laugh. Cricket and Jackson are adorable as always.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
They're so cute! It looks like so much fun.

And I love the faces Joey makes when you're trying to make him pose. Too funny. LOL

Equinox

Those are great pictures! I wouldn't have known they were from a cellphone if you didn't say so. Joey's woeface cracks me up, as does Rumor's refusal to face the camera. Jackson is adorably handsome, and surprisingly bigger than I thought he'd be next to the other dogs!

Members online

No members online now.