Someone give him some relief...

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Poor Backup. He hates life so much. The first heat he didn't care, the second he was bothered, this third heat he's losing his mind. He hadn't eaten for two days more than a few bites, since the slut started flagging.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ytR6U6Aku-w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I really, really wish we had the ability to separate them further and not have him dwelling where she stanks.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uHafQfHik4o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dear Backup, you'll thank me after I chop your balls off, I promise.

yoko

XD I like in the first vid when he starts to walk around and you tell him to eat and he just looks at you but when you start to get closer to him he runs over and takes a few bites!

SpringerLover

I think Backup is requesting a ball chopping before the next heat? Poor guy! He's trying to be such a good boy!

Taqroy

Poor Backup!! I freaking love Moo at the end of the second video. "What is WRONG with him??" Lol.

jenv101

Bite Club
Riley has no balls and I'm still ready to kill him. Aura's only in her second heat :wall: She stands/flags for a long time too.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I'm so grateful that Webster hasn't shown interest. I have to keep him and Mira separate for most of her heat simply because SHE is so persistent. Given her druthers she'd lift him into position. Backs the poor guy into a corner then flags in his face. Jeesh.

The whole time Webster has sad confused airplane ears that say "WHYYYYY?????" as he tries to get away from the floozy monster.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Yeah, my roommate's dog has no balls and he's still a sad panda when Keeva's in heat... LOL. The poor boys, they do suffer so.

Miakoda

Wrigley, my (now deceased) Shar Pei/Cane Corso mix, was neutered before a year old (shelter puppy). But noooo...that didn't stop him from keeping track of every female in heat. He also decided to take it upon himself and teach Mia the ropes one day. Imagine my surprise looking up to see Wrigs going to town on her. She started panicking, so I held Wrigley while hubby held Mia still until the tie was broken. But yes, even neutered males like a little action every once in a while. **sigh**

Lol

Kilter

The first time Ticket had any experience with 'women' was Storee unleashing her PMS on him for looking at her. It was on day one, had put them out in the dog run and suddenly it was chaos. I kept her separated from him after that.

Oddly enough he's still happy with the arrangement, when she's in heat he's fine to stay out of her way.:rofl1: He doesn't whine, go off his food, or anything. He's scarred for life.

Since then Storee has become more of a floozy of course and will flirt with anything when the time comes. If the breeder doesn't use her she'll get spayed, but that'll be about when Kilt starts to be the floozy.

Poor Backup! His crazy face with those eyes really do just make you want to give him a hug. Though I imagine you are closer to the killing him stage.

It'll be interesting to see what Traveler does when Didgie is in heat. I don't believe he's ever been around any females in heat yet sadly.

jenv101

Bite Club
This is one of the 'looks' I've been getting all week (he's in a down stay here for being naughty).

monkeys23

LOL that is quite the look Riley is giving you!

Poor Backup, he is so cute and sad. I love lemur. And Moo at the end is hilarious.

My parent's intact BC has no tact, he has to inspect the spayed girls every time we come up just to be sure nothing interesting is magically happening. Classy dude! :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.