Carsten is growing up

Inga

Hi All, I have not been around as much lately but finally took some pictures and thought I should post a few. So, here is Carsten. He is now 18 months old. He still has a little filling out to do but is looking pretty nice and staying fit.
So here is his front, back and everything inbetween.

Inga

and all that from this....

Amazing what a year will do. I miss my puppy but really enjoy my big handsome boy. Thanks for looking.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I just LOVE this one:

He looks so masculine and strong, I LOVE his bone!
PS - Chaz is waaaay cool now, we're allowed ten photos per post. ;)

Inga

Sizzle that is cool. I guess I better get my camera out a lot more often. lol Thanks for the complement. I sure love my little boy. :D

Inga

I am just going to add a few of Carsten's Therapy dog pictures.

He is a very busy working dog. He is working to help people and in turn help the reputation of his breed. He quite a sweet boy.

R

RedyreRottweilers

He is a beautiful young dog, and the therapy dog pictures are just priceless. GO CARSTEN. This is so good for our breed. Bravo!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Rock on his therapy pics are wonderful! He is most impressive.

S

Squishy22

Hes got some serious bone. He is going to be massive. Only 18 months? Wow, just STUNNING. More pics please?? :D

Inga

Hes got some serious bone. He is going to be massive. Only 18 months? Wow, just STUNNING. More pics please?? :D

LOL Ask and you shall receive. How about a Booty shot?

The moving shots are not the best but the gal handling him has never delt with him before. She is a member at my Kennel Club and friend. She has talked to Carsten before but never handled him. He is pretty easy going, just sort of sloppy teenager type right now. I think he was having fun showing off though. I just can't take the pictures and get him to behave all by myself. :p

Members online

No members online now.