jasper and ruby pictures...

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog

i eatz ur face!

you haz bell too?

i helpz u rmuv it
(rubies responce...Mah? whats it doing?)

ruby: dont eat mine foot brat!

*more* cause i forgot we get 10 per post now lol

Doberdogs

Living on Doberman Drive
Oh I love the Crested baby!!! I hope you continue to post pics so we can watch him grow.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
If I was ever gonna have a small dog like that size, it'd be a Crestie, but with the weather here, and my plans on living in NB forever, the poor thing would have to wear clothes IN THE SUMMER!

ETA: I forgot to add --- HE'S TOO FRIGGEN CUTE! Looks like a pony! :p

jess2416

Who woulda thought
He is soooo adorable :D :D need more pics

Ruby is as pretty as ever :D

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
agility pup...youd be suprised i knwo of a few crestie owners in canada...
crsties need coverage yr round no matter where you are, in the summer here if there going out for more than a few mins they wear a t-shirt cause sunburn is an issue...
its only in the house that they spend any real nekkid time...
and in truth...ruby PREFERS to be dressed up...shell laze around all day but as soon as you go get her sweater or tshirt she perks up and starts playing, we put it on and shes a different dog, pranicng and showing off...lol
great agility breed too if you find the right motivation :D

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
im always impressed at how fast ruby can run and when she gets going full pelt she reminds me of how a sighthound runs long flying stride...and when shes not running fulkl pelt its either a pony trot or its a bunny hop lol

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
OMG how did I miss these? Ruby is gorgeous as always, and I love Jasper's little rockstar thing he's got going on with his hair. :)

How's he doing? That wormy tummy getting any better?

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Ok, so, for those not in the know, how often to you keep his ears taped? I only ask because he has them taped in some pictures and not in others so I'm curious. Also, do all cresties have to have their ears taped to stand or is it like paps where it's more of a helping hand?

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
its definatly more of a helping hand, usually only needed during teething...
most pups are started at 5-6 weeks if needed and many have their ears standing pretty much full time by 8-9 weeks...
some need longer...some need less...

i got jasper on weds but didnt tape till fri cause i dint want to traumatize him lol.

he already had one up, but hes teething like mad and i didnt ant to give them a chance to drop and fold...
once a fold forms its difficult to get it out.

they get taped a few hours after a bath, then untaped about a week later a few hours before a bath, observe to see if there doing good and then retape a fe hours after bath (complely dry and clean) if needed.

im hoping he wont need them done for long though it doesnt seem to bother him at all...hes more bothered by his collar lol.
ruby has drop ears, which is actually permitted in the ring in puffs, while hairless have to have standing ears, i did try taping rubies ears not long after i got her but unfortunatly betwen having heavier ear leather, weak bases and been down so long they didnt want to take, i ould have had to tape them for months mabe even yrs and she wasnt happy with that so i stopped...but im hoping to show jasper man :)

his ear leather right now is sooo soft and light, hes got great basis and one was up already with no assistance, so im hoping that they should stand well, though ill prolly need to retape again during teething part 2 around 6-8 months.

Members online

No members online now.