Horrific abuse case - please help

This was posted on a rescue board I belong to. It is a horrific puppy abuse case. They are attempting to generate enough public outrage and letters to make sure the perpetrator is brought to justice:

This is a link to Pasado's Safe Haven, just outside of Seattle Washington. This is a case that they are currently investigating and asking for help with. I have never seen such a disgraceful display of human ignorance and utter evilness!!!! Rest in peace little puppy.

Warning: very graphic!

http://www.pasadosafehaven.org/CRUELTY NEWS/Puppy_Acid.htm

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Just from the words in the link I know I am not going to be able to look at it because everytime I do, I get physically sick to my stomach and can't stop crying. But I know its so horrible and I hope that whoever did that will be brought to justice.

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
That is so bad.

It's bad enought that it happened, but even worse that no one is doing much of anything

Are those people who did that nuts? Or did the puppy did anything to them? I just feel so sad to see the puppy suffer like this, imagine the pain he had to go through. :(

Violet21

I can't look.. I don't wanna get all upset :(

If there is anything I can do from Canada, let me know.

Rubylove

Training the Trainer
I have been thinking about this all night and I haven't even had the guts to read it. Same here as Violet - if there's ANYTHING I can do from Australia, please send me a pm. I'm a bit fragile at the moment and just the title of this thread has made me anxious about this for hours. Sorry, but can't read it, just can't.

Rubylove

Training the Trainer
Rubylove said:
I have been thinking about this all night and I haven't even had the guts to read it. Same here as Violet - if there's ANYTHING I can do from Australia, please send me a pm. I'm a bit fragile at the moment and just the title of this thread has made me anxious about this for hours. Sorry, but can't read it, just can't.
EDIT:

I just read it. And now I am going to be sick about it for the rest of my life. I emailed everyone on that list. I have never seen anything like this, ever. Oh my God that poor, sweet puppy. What on earth is wrong with people?

Please, everyone, give your dogs a kiss and a cuddle, and tell them how much you love them, every day, every hour, every minute.

mojozen

bullie lover
Ruby trust me - i guard my dog's safety with each one of the stories like these that i come across. I know that the reason I am so hypervigilante is partly due to his breed (small friendly "red nosed" pit mix), but also because I know what people will do to dogs. Not just this kind of abuse, but also being stolen for research, for dog baiting, dog fighting etc. I don't think I will ever feel like Mojo is totally safe ... that's why he's kept contained inside my home as well as always on leash in public.

I'm paranoid.

filarotten

Fila the love
Oh dear God! I am so sick to my stomach. How could anyone do this? The pain this poor dog must have suffered.

Members online

No members online now.