So pleased with raw.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
monkeys: Lol, there's no shortage of dorkfaces with Violet. ;)

Pan, thank you! Yes, we're SOOO happy! I'm so glad we were able to find something that finally helped her. It was scary not knowing what to do, and thinking we were going to have to put her down or something if we couldn't help her. She was SO miserable, just itching all the time, and tearing herself up.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Violet looks amazing! :) I love how she tries to catch things with her paws... Fozzie does that, too.

Raw is incredible in that it seems to solve all kinds of health issue, even compared to super premium kibble and dehydrated foods. Fozzie's armpit tumor ballooned in size when I was feeding kibble. I thought it was just a coincidence. It shrunk when I switched him to raw. He's still having it removed, but it was bizarre to see that.

monkeys23

I bet, those fluffy butts they tend to do that! :)

Erica I had similar things happen with both my girls going to raw. Lily had had some swelling in her right lymph node, which the vet was like eh she's otherwise healthy we'll just keep an eye on it. Yeah it shrank down to normal fast on raw.
And Scout had always favored her right elbow off and on. I figured yay its those hoarding bust genetics at work. Well it was after about six months on raw that I realize it had not happened since going onto raw. So awesome and weird!

Members online

No members online now.