Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier

IF I was drawing a gesture line I would think it was a roller coaster
a better view of a grand tail.

Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
It is apparently hard to find a small piece of rabbit fur. AFter REssie lost his and was absolute nothing but trouble for two days I started searching every store I had to go in. And no, not the pet store, not the thrift store, not even the hobby store where I thought, a scrap. don't they sell scraps of leather and such? No rabbit.
Finally at Hyvee they had a carpeted square with a wire and voila, a ball of rabbit fur at the top. So I come home all proud and happy to give it to him. Tho he says it's kind of ok, it's not the black rabbit. ANd there they were both pieces, very worn from much mauling, but there all the same, side by side on the living room rug.
Vid of Ress and the now discarded and ignored rabbit ball. Victor on the other hand has started to resource guard it. I think it must have more smell then the other two small pieces

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Don't know if I am thinking cabin fevered teenage kitten is so beautiful right this minute with his shelf climbing, book skiing, scalping ways. grrrrr.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Ressie's getting really big

ONe of his most favorite hang outs is on my shoulder. Since it's cold and I have a coat on most of the time, it's fine but come spring, uh no. He can make a pretty good leap when your not expecting it.

He is becoming a big boy.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
They are bbf and besties and brudders
I am so glad for both that they have each other like this.

vid

muzzle study for next ressie bowl attempt

gapeach

Big Mutts
Ressie is a very handsome boy. I can't wait to see what you do with the bowl. Sorry Ressie lost his bunny,the new one just must not be the same for him. Hopefully he will dig it out from somewhere.
I want to make Zoey a lovey friend. Zoey has FIVE balls with bells in them, they are her favorite but she loses them constantly. You would think with 5 we'd always have one on hand. But we go several days without finding even one!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
send me your address gp and I will send you some of this sheep]'s wool.

Ressie is a naughty teenage cat. Broke another piece today, jumped from my shoulders to the shower curtain rod, and hung on and then let go taking a part of it with him. Was also on the top shelf of my closet where I had put pieces I didnt' want broken. So down came the shoe stacker thing, and shut the doors and tied them shut because he can open it other wise.
What impressed me most was the floor to top of fridge leap.

Can't wait for spring and harness time. He is a much better boy if he gets some exploration in the afternoon. Leashed yes, but it still seems to fit the need to explore.

He is getting too big to ride around on my shoulders with his front legs wrapped around my forehead which seems to be his now preferred place/

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Look what Ressie found. I don't know where she found it. It was part of a hair tie that Hyia wore when she was in grade school. Rssie growled like a cougar and wanted to play with it so bad, but everyone kept coming to see what she had and she would grab it up and run to another room.

WHen no one was looking however it was hers hers hers. I did take it away from her a few times and give it right back. I have had more than one cat attack me when I tried to remove something live.

vid

So do you think she is going for gold eyes?
lol it took me forever to find this, I was trying to see exactly how old he was when he found his rabbit. His rabbit was a lot bigger back then and he was a whole lot smaller. :D Not much of it left now. Guess his new rabbit flunks and is no good at all.

Last edited:

gapeach

Big Mutts
We have been working on Zoey with a harness. She does okay for the few times we've tried. The other day it was warm here, Gracie the girls and I were all outside playing. Zoey kept jumping up on the glass door, looking out at us.
But now I have a new problem....mosquitoes.
I have always sprayed Gracie and ourselves with OFF.
But I researched it and says cats may lick it off and poison themselves (just lucky Gracie has never locked it off)
So now I have to find an insect spray that won't harm them but will keep skeeters off. Our mosquitoes are AWFUL.
I will pm my address, thank you!!

gapeach

Big Mutts
AAAWWW little baby Ressie, so cute! He had lost his gremlin features and started sprouting angel wings!:D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
NOw he is big as a moose.

i use those mosquito coils when we go out. They don't cost much, i put them in an area whee the babies are going to play, and it gives us quite a bit of the yard mosquito free. Also by getting rid of anything that could hold as much as half a cup a water, which meant getting rid of a ton of trash an tires from the woods, we cut our mosquito problem by a large margin. I think the gutters were responsible for the rest. I know they hold water since the landlord hasn't' cleaned them i think in forever. THe down spout is full of mulch.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
If last night is any indication, Ressie will never be a visitation cat. Noisy children and unfamiliar people meant that Ressie was in no where in sight and could not be coaxed out. Followed by the fact that he wants nothing to do with a white world. That's ok. If he had been the right personality I would gladly have worked with him full out, but he is not. I love him just as much and so does Hyia, I can't imagine our lives without him. I will be surprised if anything there changes in his temperament..

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier

THere is a bird in the firewall. They do get out eventually. Pepper and Ressie are listening together to the sounds.

Members online

No members online now.