The Venting Thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Thankfully I haven't done energy drinks since I got out of college! I still remember drinking four cans of Monster when I was working on my big final paper. Oh God so bad for me. I would switch to coffee by way of getting rid of the soda, but I can't stand the taste of coffee. =/ The sugar/fake sugar is definitely the big deal with why I need to get away from the diet soda. It's just plain not good for me, I don't care if there's no calories in it, it needs to go. Ugh.

Replacing it with so much water makes it a lot easier because of the pure "flushing eeeeeverything out of your system!!" aspect. I am about to go back to having to pee every twenty seconds. =P

I'd never heard about taking Vitamin B in the mornings. I might give that a try.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Put in the order to replace our furnace (cracked heat exchange - it's old and builder's grade) and air conditioner.

Down payment money for car is gone :(

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Put in the order to replace our furnace (cracked heat exchange - it's old and builder's grade) and air conditioner.

Down payment money for car is gone :(
I am so sorry!!

One last option: check and see if Indiana has an early pre-payment penalty. If not, then put zero down, see if you can go 72 months on the loan and budget what you were going to use as down payment as chunks to put towards the principle. You'll end up paying it off faster and saving yourselves the interest, which means you'll save more in the long run and don't have thousands tied up in a car loan in case something else crops up.

Saeleofu

I didn't get the job :( But I was told I did a great job with the interview. It's just down to experience, of which I don't have much :/

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Shooting on my college campus today. :( Luckily, everyone I know is safe.

I've graduated, but the shooting took place in the building Michael and I used to meet for lunch together when we first started dating, and it was a building where he had a lot of his classes.

Makes my blood run cold that if this had happened last year at this time, we could have been there.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Shooting on my college campus today. :( Luckily, everyone I know is safe.

I've graduated, but the shooting took place in the building Michael and I used to meet for lunch together when we first started dating, and it was a building where he had a lot of his classes.

Makes my blood run cold that if this had happened last year at this time, we could have been there.
Yep. That building was where my husband had classes, too. And a friend's husband is on the campus police force. Scary.

Lyzelle

In order to get Jin's name off of the car loan, I have to re-apply for the car loan and refinance it. Okay. Stupid, but whatever. So I'm working through the steps of getting this done, and the woman helping me (super helpful, actually) is all like, "We can mail it or email it to you." And I'm like, YEAH. EMAIL IT. That's easy!

No. It is not. The document can't be messed with or filled out, so I would have to print it out and then fill it out, and then I guess scan it and email it back. Our printer sucks, and pretty much refuses to connect to our network.

So now what I thought was a super simple and easy process is becoming increasingly more of a huge pain in the ass. I have to find somewhere to print this off, figure out how to fill it out when I don't have more than half of the info that I need (accnt number, etc) and that they won't give me. And then find somewhere to scan it and send it back.

I am never dealing with a local, primitive bank ever again. Between this, having to make a handwritten address of change, and then snailmail....and the convenience fee for making a payment over the phone. Nope. Forget it.

I hate all of this.

Members online

No members online now.