Would You Breed Cesar Millan?

Well, would you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
He should probably be neutered, I do believe his height is under standard. His aggression level and territorial marking might resolve as well?
:rofl1:

Agreed, he's way under standard... Napoleon syndrome to the max! In addition to that, I just can't in good conscience breed a dog aggressive human. He snaps without warning & that makes him a ticking timebomb in the wrong hands.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Thor and guys like him are too brutish to me, I mean I like my men to be manly but I also like some refinement in there somewhere. A brutish guy just brings out the "brute" in me.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Thor and guys like him are too brutish to me, I mean I like my men to be manly but I also like some refinement in there somewhere. A brutish guy just brings out the "brute" in me.
Now I have a mental image of you and Thor sitting on a couch doing armpit farts. Thanks. :p

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Now I have a mental image of you and Thor sitting on a couch doing armpit farts. Thanks. :p
Ha ha, by "brute " I meant (in my case that is) my "alpha female" tendencies I like strength and masculinity but with a sense of finesse and grace much like Thor's brother Loki, or the elf Legolas VS Aragorn from LOTR. Though I wouldn't go so far as to call Aragorn a brute, he is definitely more rough around the edges then Legolas.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Ha ha, by "brute " I meant (in my case that is) my "alpha female" tendencies I like strength and masculinity but with a sense of finesse and grace much like Thor's brother Loki, or the elf Legolas VS Aragorn from LOTR. Though I wouldn't go so far as to call Aragorn a brute, he is definitely more rough around the edges then Legolas.
We are complete and utter opposites, my dear. You can have the pretty ones I can have the brute manly ones ok ha ha

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Viggo as Aragorn is hotter than heck.

I do think Loki has something attractive about him too but hemsworth is a god.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
No, Thor to me is too "I can solve everything with brute force!" Where a guy like Loki is strong, but with finesse.

Aragorn is more "Thor-ish" then Legolas ... I mean ... they guy doesn't even make footprints in the snow!

Also, Aragorn and Thor seem to me like ... like they would be the hairy types (like chest hair) which is an absolute turn off for me xD, no beards either LOL. I do like long hair on the head though, and the longer the better.

crazedACD

I haven't seen LOTR and am googling who you guys are discussing :)rofl1:) but Aragorn > All others. Hands down.

Also, Aragorn and Thor seem to me like ... like they would be the hairy types (like chest hair) which is an absolute turn off for me xD, no beards either LOL. I do like long hair on the head though, and the longer the better.
I'm okay with chest hair, but that wiry shoulder/back hair kind of skeeves me. Ack.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I haven't seen LOTR and am googling who you guys are discussing :)rofl1:) but Aragorn > All others. Hands down.

I'm okay with chest hair, but that wiry shoulder/back hair kind of skeeves me. Ack.
Oh yeah, eww ... Also if the guys is really hairy on his arms or ... Other places. And I hate when thy are all like "I shouldn't have to change myself for a girl" ... No, us girls don't change ourselves at all :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.