Cattle Dog Crew goes to the lake!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
First up, Finn. He is... well, interesting. We still aren't sure yet if he will be staying permanently or temporarily. We saw a lot of geese at the lake, and he didn't much care about them, nor the water.. which is great for upland birds, but not for a waterfowl hunter. He's still very shy and kind of all over the place with temperament. We will be sure to place him in a great home well suited to him if that is what is best for him.

Anywho! Pictures! My family owns quite a bit of acreage, and we took them on a mile walk down to our lake where they had FUN.

meepitsmeagan

Tehe. Mid-shake. Lucy loves, loves, loves to swim. I think she would be a great dock diver!

Two peas in a pod. They LOVE each other.

Pintage

Mountain Dawg
:yikes: Your family OWNS this lake!? I'm so jealous! This place looks like dog heaven (which in turn is like heaven for me)

Locke

Lovely bit of acreage and water! What lucky dogs!

I love Lucy!! She is the cutest thing ever.

Finn looks like a character! haha

Of course, your cattle kids look awesome. <3 Love your place too! Beautiful.

meepitsmeagan

Two peas in a pod. They LOVE each other.
She cannot stay, she cannot stay... CANNOT STAY. Unless Josh comes to the dark side. Buwahaha.

Anywho, thanks guys! It's a great place to take the dogs because it is so far off the road and there is no one else to worry about! And yes, I'm super lucky that my family owns so much land. I'll get pictures of the gravel pit next. ;) Outline- Finn is definitely a character, that is for sure!

Members online

No members online now.