Is there anyone willing to temporarily foster a mother and 4 babies?

In the NE or Central OH or Western PA area

To make a long story short, I met a guy who is trying to get rid of his cats kittens at 5 weeks. I asked him to keep them with the mother longer since that is WAY too young to seperate and he won't. He told me I can take them all and the mother other wise he is getting rid of them.

I am DESPERATE for a foster home. Shouldn't be more then 2 weeks tops unless you wouldn't mind longer. All my foster room is full, I have a mother and 4 kittens, as well as 2 orphaned kittens and another non related cat, on top of the cats I already have. I have no room.

If anyone has ever wondered about the joy of owning a cat or wouldn't mind helping me out, I would greatly appreciate it. I will provide food, litter, a box, and anything else.

Please PM me or reply here, I will also buy you a wonderful christmas present!

joce

I don't have enough room for that many but just wnated to say good luck:)

Oh thank you anyways, if you change your mind though please let me know!! Or if you (or anyone) could even help with two 7 week old kittens and/or one male 5 month old who is geting neutered next week right before going home, that would at least free up my bedroom or bathroom for the mother cat and babies to come in to my home.

Members online

No members online now.