The Good News thread

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Yeah he'll be 11 this year. This week he's really been acting like an old dog and it's worrying me a lot. But he was also back to chasing Huck and trotting around the house/going up and down stairs ok. I cannot say enough good about Essiac tea!

I changed the sheets on my bed tonight. There are few better feelings on earth than fresh sheets.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Not sure if this is a vent or good news, but I couldn't sleep at all and woke up at 6:20. So... Yay no sleep but yay time to get stuff DONE today?

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Not sure if this is a vent or good news, but I couldn't sleep at all and woke up at 6:20. So... Yay no sleep but yay time to get stuff DONE today?
God. I feel you on this. I woke up at 530 after being up for 24+ hours. I feel like I need to be sleeping still, but IM WIDE AWAKE. WTF.

CaliTerp07

I changed the sheets on my bed tonight. There are few better feelings on earth than fresh sheets.
Soooo true!!

I can't sleep past 6 am lately. Ever. No matter what. Even on days where I have nothing going on, my body wakes up between 5:30 and 6, and Lucy's ready to go outside by 6:30.

LAST DAY OF WORK DAY!!!
Tomorrow, we embark on our twenty day New Zealand adventure!!
AWESOME! So cool!

My good news: This has become a 4 day (likely 5 day) weekend, thanks to MLK day and some major snow about to descend on DC. I have gotten caught up on nearly all my work...so I really have today to do whatever I want around the house. Can't remember the last time I could say that.

DJEtzel

AAAAAAH!

Current bosses have all gotten calls for reference checks now, the company will be making final decisions for employment this week!!

I'm going to crap my pants if I get this job! XD :banana:

noludoru

Bored Now.
God. I feel you on this. I woke up at 530 after being up for 24+ hours. I feel like I need to be sleeping still, but IM WIDE AWAKE. WTF.
Wow. :( That's even worse. I at least got some sleep. Like 5 hours worth.

I can't sleep past 6 am lately. Ever. No matter what. Even on days where I have nothing going on, my body wakes up between 5:30 and 6, and Lucy's ready to go outside by 6:30.

My good news: This has become a 4 day (likely 5 day) weekend, thanks to MLK day and some major snow about to descend on DC. I have gotten caught up on nearly all my work...so I really have today to do whatever I want around the house. Can't remember the last time I could say that.
Is it a preggo thing? Or just your body going, NOPE, you should be miserable.

And I'm excited to say the same! House is lovely and clean.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I woke up at 5:45am but it was on purpose so I could go to the gym. Which I actually did and worked out for a full 45 minutes. My abs are on FIRE now.

Then I actually folded my laundry, took Sawyer for a short walk, got ready and made it to work on time. Huck is now scheduled to be spayed on Thursday and it's only 9am!

Holy productivity, Batman!

DJEtzel

I woke up at 5:45am but it was on purpose so I could go to the gym. Which I actually did and worked out for a full 45 minutes. My abs are on FIRE now.

Then I actually folded my laundry, took Sawyer for a short walk, got ready and made it to work on time. Huck is now scheduled to be spayed on Thursday and it's only 9am!

Holy productivity, Batman!
Do you workout early often?

I find I have SUCH productive days when I get up early to hit the gym, then come home much earlier than I would have woken up, in a good mood with energy and feeling good. I do so much more around the house. XD

Which reminds me... I really need to get back into a gym routine.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Do you workout early often?

I find I have SUCH productive days when I get up early to hit the gym, then come home much earlier than I would have woken up, in a good mood with energy and feeling good. I do so much more around the house. XD

Which reminds me... I really need to get back into a gym routine.
I used to, then got out of the habit. Trying to re-establish because I do feel so much better for working out in the morning.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Karma Collars are out for delivery and ZUMI leads were shipped today. IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT DOG WEEK.

Also, I haven't had pop today. Here's to getting back on track on my caffeine issues.

Saeleofu

Though I didn't get the job I wanted, my department's curator just sent me a link for a job at a nearby newly-accredited zoo and is willing to put in a good word for me to make sure my application doesn't get passed over (it says it requires a couple years of full-time experience, but it's been open FOREVER, so who knows).

I also applied at a vet clinic as an assistant. It's not what I want, but it will buy me time, and I really like some of the stuff they're doing from the looks of their Facebook. If it's a vet I can trust and feel good about working with, I wouldn't mind being a vet assistant again for a while. And discounts.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
WOOHOO! The half-marathon people just gave Penny the thumbs up to run it with me ..it's on asphalt& I'm wondering if I should get her booties? There's lots of salt on the roads.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Spending my evening on Rails to Trails and everytrail.com, I want the snow to LEAVE! And I will have trails/hiking READY!

Members online

No members online now.