Golden Hour Pictures (Again!)

Equinox

Really behind on posting Trent pictures because I'm away from my desktop (and all my editing softwares), but here are a few that I just had to share! Apologies in advance if they look funny, I haven't been using the D7000 long and I'm on a laptop with an uncalibrated screen. I'm just posting a few for now.

Did I mention how much I love walking and taking pictures in the early evening?

Thanks for looking!

Equinox

SO PRETTY!!

Seriously, really nice. I really need to try to take some "Grace" pictures sometime.
Thanks so much!!

And holy crow, you guys are crazy, and way too sweet :p I just really, really love the lighting right around sunset. I'm lucky that I live right next to a field that looks great against the golden light... although they're tearing it down to build more houses x.x

Love the head tilt in the first one.
That's my favorite! He does the head tilt so rarely that I find him ridiculously cute when he does.

Gorgeous! Will you be at DVG nat'ls next weekend?
Thanks! And yes, I will!! I'll be there at least Friday and Saturday, and maybe (hopefully) Sunday, too. Trent will probably not be with me because the new house in Eugene is still undergoing renovations so we're hanging out in Portland for now.

Will I get to meet you? :D

<3

FG167

Gorgeous! I still haven't found a location that allows the pretty light and the field is pretty too. I hate when good open photo spots are overtaken with buildings!

Equinox

We'll be there with the whole crew. :) we'll totally need to meet!
Awesome!! I'd love to meet you and the dogs, especially the Potato-Shark Puppy <3 Are you planning to be there for the entire weekend?

Gorgeous! I still haven't found a location that allows the pretty light and the field is pretty too. I hate when good open photo spots are overtaken with buildings!
Thanks! And yeah, I've been throwing a hissy fit all summer. They're turning both of our open fields into more "kid/family friend parks" (building a path and everything), and at the same time they're tearing through the field to make room for new houses. BAH.

Guess it's time to move :p

Toller_08

Beautiful pictures, as always. I really like these!

I wish I could figure out that kind of lighting. Haven't gotten the hang of it yet. One day maybe!

Members online

No members online now.