4Health has new formula

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Which I am very happy about. I wanted to switch my animals over to 4Health to help with costs, as TOTW was getting to be a bit outside my budget. However, Chloe doesn't do well on grain heavy foods, so I was leery about switching.

Went in to TSC today and they now have a Salmon and Potato formula! Which is perfect, because it is lower protien/lower fat/lower cal than TOTW (which is what I needed for Chloe), has almost no grains (barley, I think), and is $20 for 18 pounds versus $25 for 15lbs. Whoohoo!

I bought both Cynder and Chloe food today and I only paid $40, which is BRILLIANT. If I bought the big bags instead of getting two 18 pound bags my savings would have been even more.

So we'll see how Chloe likes the new food and how she does on it. Cynder gobbled down the Chicken formula I gave her tonight, so at least I know taste isn't an issue.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Let me know how they like the new salmon flavor. My friend feeds her dogs totw and may want to try this too. I'll have to check it out when I go to tractor supply.

Members online

No members online now.