Ok I Am On Pins And Needles

R

RedyreRottweilers

Yesterday out in Washington state, Ruger (Redyre Weapon of Choice, HICs) was Reserve Winner's Dog and Best Puppy in Breed.

He is showing again today, and I am on PINS AND NEEDLES awaiting her report on how they did.

:yikes:

R

RedyreRottweilers

He has really been knocking on the door, Grammy. He has already been Reserve several times including yesterday.

GO RUGER!!!!!

(I'm still proud no matter what)

A little explanation first. This weekend we have two shows going on at the same time. One across the border in Canada. This is where he went RWD and Best Puppy in Breed yesterday. The other show is here in Lynden Wa. Today in Lynden he did win his 9-12 class, but the WD and RWD went to open males. It is so hard to compete with mature males at this age. Ruger is quite gangley right now, but we are close. We have gotten several Reserves and many excellent compliments from several judges. He just needs to mature and fill out more, but we're almost there.

I actually had 5 ring times this weekend, 3 in Canada and 2 in the states at Lynden, and I only made it to two of them. With ring conflicts and border line ups, I was only able to make it in time to one ring time yesterday in Canada and this morning in Lynden Wa.

All in all, Ruger is fantastic and shows like a seasoned pro. Well, a seasoned puppy, anyway. Red, it's only a matter of time. Our next show is June 7 & 8.

Hillside

Original Twin
A little explanation first. This weekend we have two shows going on at the same time. One across the border in Canada. This is where he went RWD and Best Puppy in Breed yesterday. The other show is here in Lynden Wa. Today in Lynden he did win his 9-12 class, but the WD and RWD went to open males. It is so hard to compete with mature males at this age. Ruger is quite gangley right now, but we are close. We have gotten several Reserves and many excellent compliments from several judges. He just needs to mature and fill out more, but we're almost there.

I actually had 5 ring times this weekend, 3 in Canada and 2 in the states at Lynden, and I only made it to two of them. With ring conflicts and border line ups, I was only able to make it in time to one ring time yesterday in Canada and this morning in Lynden Wa.

All in all, Ruger is fantastic and shows like a seasoned pro. Well, a seasoned puppy, anyway. Red, it's only a matter of time. Our next show is June 7 & 8.
My birthday is on the 7th, therefore he will do awesome. :D

Members online

No members online now.