Victor's waterwork

Barb04

Super Moderator
I keep trying but it says connecting. I'll try again later. I can't wait to see the video.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I wish you all could come to this lovely park. I have never seen a fight there, and the water is the disney land of canines. This place is just sooooo pretty, i have been there at dawn and watched the sun come up, it is quickly becoming my favorite spot on the planet. All the dogs have soooooo much fun that you always leave in a great mood even if you weren't in one when you came. The lake is just right for by the time you get there the dogs are hot and ready to charge into the water. They have installed a drinking fountain at the front of the park complete with low bowl for dogs to drink from and a hose for washing off. The parking lot is always full. I wish someone up north where we were would see this and how much our community could use this as well. I go past lots of other parks and not a soul is there...even when it is cold lots of dogs go to Shawnee. They wood chip the trails..and there are lots of wooded walks you can take. I have met so many wonderful people and more often then not they are foster dogs or have adopted a rescue. Kelly is so lucky cause she lives close enuff to go every morning. WE have to be happy with once a week. I was very proud to be able to send this to Connie Guthrey, the woman that rescued Victor in the first place. I always send her the latest photos, but here she can see how happy he really is.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I clicked on "This media file's URL: Link" and it uploaded the video.

I just LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
yipppppeeeeeeeeeeee i am so glad you got to see my waterdog..yippppppeeeee i so wanted you to see my little white water dog...thank you! :D :D :D

nedim

I finally saw it. It looks like you guys had a loyt of fun, I'm surprised Peanut didnt start to bark.lol.

Members online

No members online now.