NY to PA transport needed Dec 15!

So the person who will be adopting my rescue Doberman Caesar just contacted me and our plans to get him to her are having some trouble.

Can anyone meet me in Buffalo on the 15th and drive him to her in Lancaster (or close to it)?

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I am convenient both to the Lehigh Valley, PA and Lancaster and would be willing to take a PA Leg. I couldn't go up to Buffalo, though. If someone can get the dog to PA I could probably work something out. I have a mini van. Xena's large crate would fit assembled in the back.

Doberluv

So the person who will be adopting my rescue Doberman Caesar just contacted me and our plans to get him to her are having some trouble.

Can anyone meet me in Buffalo on the 15th and drive him to her in Lancaster (or close to it)?
I live on the west coast so I couldn't drive. But I just wanted to say I love the little poem in your siggy. It's really sweet and touching.

Good luck getting your rescue guy to PA. I hope he has a good new home. :)

milos_mommy

ACK, I'll be out of town. But Baxter'sMyBaby and LostAndConfused both often help out with transport in NY state.

I'll also ask around and see if anyone with my rescue groups can help.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
So, what is happening with this? I need to plan my weekend :)

Sorry eddieq, it's still not a for sure thing but I think the adopter has someone that can bring her to the border. Fingers crossed!

I'll say, thank you so so much for your offer but go ahead and plan your weekend. :)

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Sorry eddieq, it's still not a for sure thing but I think the adopter has someone that can bring her to the border. Fingers crossed!

I'll say, thank you so so much for your offer but go ahead and plan your weekend. :)
Just let me know. I can make myself available.

Members online

No members online now.