Jean Donaldson training video?

Kayla

Regardless of how you feel about Cesar, Jean Donaldson is in a league of her own, and has years of science behind her methodology, does that mean I would ever blindly follow a training plan constructed by her.... no. I think it is a very strange thing to do, but new out there ideas are born every day, to me it would be a very effective award, would I ever let my dog do that- no, but Jean Donaldson is light years ahead of Cesar IMO.

pacopoe

Well, the one good thing about the video is that it is a very effective advertising tool for Jean. That video has been posted everywhere and everyone's talking about it.

lizzybeth727

Regardless of how you feel about Cesar, Jean Donaldson is in a league of her own, and has years of science behind her methodology, does that mean I would ever blindly follow a training plan constructed by her.... no. I think it is a very strange thing to do, but new out there ideas are born every day, to me it would be a very effective award, would I ever let my dog do that- no, but Jean Donaldson is light years ahead of Cesar IMO.
:hail:

Members online

No members online now.