Nikki, How's Bella?

Aren't they fun dogs? Give 'em too much time and they get bored and sit around and think up ways to mess with our heads . . . . You've got it worse than I do, since Bella's been able to watch how much attention all of Buddy's troubles have gotten. At least Kharma's never been around anything like that - which is SO good, since she's such a drama queen already.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Yeah, she's going to love all the attention she gets from her spay- teach her to be a drama queen.

Thanks, Jess, I'm so happy she's better as well.

BostonBanker

So that must make it Banzai's turn to drive you crazy with stress?

Do you think they sit around when you are out of the house and discuss who gets the next turn, or do they just draw straws? And if they are drawing straws, does Bella rig the game? Because I can see that....

Oh, I think they must plot it out carefully, so that they can catch Nikki off guard and she never knows where it's coming from next.

Occasionally they get Adobe in on the action.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
So that must make it Banzai's turn to drive you crazy with stress?

Do you think they sit around when you are out of the house and discuss who gets the next turn, or do they just draw straws? And if they are drawing straws, does Bella rig the game? Because I can see that....
NO, Banzai is a GOOD boy and he would never do that to me!

Now, Buddy and Bella on the other end, they are spoiled rotten and like to play their little games. Hmmph. I'll show them! :cool:

Oh, I think they must plot it out carefully, so that they can catch Nikki off guard and she never knows where it's coming from next.

Occasionally they get Adobe in on the action.
Very true, the cat sometimes sides with them and he always ends up in deeper sh!t than they do. :p

Members online

No members online now.