Plz Help Me... ~~~~

undefinedundefinedundefined
Help!!!! I've had my Dachshaund puppy since Oct., 2003. He is a good puppy, but he bites me and my family often. My mother can make him stop, but I can't!!!! What can I do to stop this? :confused: :eek: :( :eek:

~*KC*~

When he bites you hard you have to squeal and cry,then he will feel bad,then stop. But if he wont stop at all you have spank him and scold him,then he will REALLY stop. You should also buy him a lot of chew toys so when he bites you,you have to run and get a toy.

Or just run to a really high spot. My puppy bites too and all these things work for me :s

Soccerwoofer's right. When he bites you, scold him, then give him a chew toy and when he starts biting on it, praise him and love him. He should get the idea pretty quickly. It sounds like he thinks you're his littermate!

If your pup bites you rather than screaming, squeeling or jumping around the room (This will only encourage the dog) Be stern tell him "no" or "stop" and follow it through with an appropriate hand signal. Don't however smack him or strick him as he will think this is part of a fun new game and only be encouraged to bite when he wants a response.

Members online

No members online now.