Introducing myself, and my dog!

Pantaloon

Hello,

My name is Laura, and I own a 7 year old border collie/lab cross named Norway. We are having some training issues, which is why I joined this forum (actually, I was directed here by someone from another forum). I adopted Norway from the humane society when she was 7 months old. She is the dog that I had always wanted. She is a huge couch potato - though she is not actually allowed on the couch. She is a melt in your arms kind of dog, pet her once - and she will try to jump into your arms every time she sees you.

We have done a little agility just in the backyard, mainly just jumps: though I made my own little teeter-totter last year. For a pretty small dog (just over 15") she sure can jump. The highest that I remember her jumping was just a couple inches under 3 foot. She has definately got some pretty strong border collie genes in her. I am considering starting to take some agility courses with her.

By the way, I chose my username - which may occur as a tad strange - because I like to describe the really long poofy hair on her ermm...behind...as pantaloons.

My beautiful pooch:

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! Norway seems like he has a wonderful personality, he's beautiful. I'm sure you'll learn a lot here and I hope you enjoy the forum :D

Pantaloon

Thanks for all the welcomes guys! I am excited to get to know all of you.

Norway is a she by the way. ;)

Welcome!

Welcome to Chazhound! Your dog is beautiful.You will learn alot about training and agility.:D

Members online

No members online now.