Anyone want a Borzoi or 7?

Saeleofu

I got this email:

> > Hi all.
> >
> > I am sure you have heard news and probably rumors of a large borzoi rescue happening in the Kansas City area. I am not going to mention numbers, however, I have 6-7 sweet old ladies that need a foster home and some love and attention. These girls are 10-12 years of age with sweet temperaments. They may be shy and scared for the first bit of their time in your home. Many of these older kids have flea allergy dermatitis, so they have poor hair coats. We really need to get them out of the kennel before the temperatures drop. Please let me know if you might be interested in giving one of these girls (there is one boy too) a possible foster or permanent home.
> >
> > I am driving to the kennel every Wed to check that the dogs are receiving proper care. Most have been treated for fleas last Wed and hope to get the rest treated this Wed. As well as organize how they are placed in the kennel. (Boys in one area, dogs needing medication in another and possibly consolidating them to one of the 2 barns.) If you would like to come along, that would be awesome! These guys need love, attention and treats from strangers to help socialize them. Right now, we have hired hands to feed and clean, but there is always plenty of feeding and cleaning to do.
> >

Soooooo...if anyone needs a Borzoi, they're about 2-3 hours away from me so I could help with transport if needed.

Members online

No members online now.