$30 to Humane Society with every purchase!

sisco16

koda bear
Wow thats awesome i would so do that in a heart beat. i love that it actually has your pet in it. And its helping out a good cause. At first i thought it was just a picture of the dogs breed but those look incredible.:)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Milo, where on your website does it show the pricing for the different sizes? I'd like to have one done. I don't have much money right now because of my car accident so I'll probably have to wait a little bit, but I'd like to get an idea of what kind of pricing you have.

I'm thinking this picture is sort of what I want to have done... only without the bars that you can see behind the flag and without the text.

sisco16

koda bear
Skittledoo I think you click the link then scroll all the way to the bottom and hit the little thing that says milos pet paintings and it brings it up but its vary small and on the way bottom of the page. I to will have to hold off i just started a new job and am saving for college.

Skittledoo- your question was already answered about pricing above, but I wanted to let you know that you can also go to the home page www.milospetpaintings.com and all of the sizes and pricing are right on the front page. That picture that you have would be a beautiful painting and just send me an email and I can work with you on pricing because I understand you are in a bind- I think a lot of people are these days:)

Members online

No members online now.