COULD it happen?

iluvdogs

My friend has a 2 or 3 year old Mutt, shes Med size..They just got another dog and hes a boy but hes not a year yet she got him before Christmas, and hes a small dog smaller then the girl..Well she was in heat and she was laying down and the small dog got her..But my frined said he was in her for about 1 min. She thinks he got hurt....What she was wondering was...Could her girl dog REALLY be pregnant??:confused:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Yes, she could be. Your friend should take her dog to the vet immediately so they can test to see if she is, or at the very least give a mismate shot. Your friend should also make an appointment to have both her animals fixed, as they don't seem responsible enough to have two intact animals.

motherofmany

Clicker Extremist
Yes.

I am trying very hard to contain myself here........

Could you do me a favor and go smack that friend of yours over the head with a big ole cast iron skillet?

Both of those dogs should have been "fixed" by now.

Arrrggghhhh :(

iluvdogs

I know I told her that..she SHOULD of got them fixed, or she shouldnt of got a male dog..I was like I have male and female dogs and not ONCE did any of them get pregnant...Thanks guys I will let her know.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
motherofmany said:
Could you do me a favor and go smack that friend of yours over the head with a big ole cast iron skillet?

Arrrggghhhh :(

Hehehehe... that really made me laugh mother.. thanks. :)

Members online