The Good News thread

FG167

HIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you???!?!?! I miss hearing from you :(
I'm doing great!!! I am surprised you haven't heard the..."news" or "rumor" lol it's racing through the IPO world. We got a call from Jim Alloway the other day even hahaha

I'm still waiting to run into you at my work :p
Oh I am sure it will happen very soon!

I definitely understand! I was just a little worried about how you were doing - but I do have you as a contact on Flickr and was glad to see your photos show up :) I did see that Limit is your new 52 weeks dog, and holy crow, has he GROWN! When I saw the group picture against the wall, I couldn't believe how tall and how hunky he's become.

No worries about getting back on Facebook, I'm just happy to see you posting around the forums again, and mostly to hear that things are going well <3
:) Limit is becoming a handsome little man! He's still only 45 lbs. He's very alert, and is always sitting/standing very tall hahaha

Yeah, not sure when I'll be back to FB. I heard some more "news" about myself this week lol

I have also missed seeing you around here and FB! Hope everything is well!
Are you on Flickr? I am constantly updating pics on there at least. I missed everyone too! Thank you :) I am beyond happy right now.

Taqroy

Are you on Flickr? I am constantly updating pics on there at least. I missed everyone too! Thank you :) I am beyond happy right now.
You should add me on Flickr - I'm taqroy there too. I'm glad things are getting better for you, I missed seeing you around! FB is great but it can be so epically awful sometimes it's not even funny. If you decide to go back I'd recommend making liberal use of the blocking feature, it's the only reason I'm still on there. :p

SpringerLover

Love my friends. Two hours of sleep last night before I had to deal with the barking dogs at school. And now I get to sleep for another fourish. I swear, I should be dead, or at the very least insanely hungover.

Not yet!

Saeleofu

Got half of the call I wanted, the job will be offered to me when they have decided on an offer to actually present. They are still interested after my interview but haven't figured out how much to pay me yet. Cross your fingers for something awesome!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lowercase

Grab

Got half of the call I wanted, the job will be offered to me when they have decided on an offer to actually present. They are still interested after my interview but haven't figured out how much to pay me yet. Cross your fingers for something awesome!
Congrats! Hope it's a spectacular offer!

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Here is to you getting an awesome offer :D

Fingers and paws in this house a crossed for you!

SpringerLover

YAY! Do you have any idea when they'll call back?!

Come on second half :)

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
A day off lounging, watching tv, cleaning the house, and hanging out with the dogs. Feeling a lot better today and excited for some new opportunities. Yay.

FG167

You should add me on Flickr - I'm taqroy there too. I'm glad things are getting better for you, I missed seeing you around! FB is great but it can be so epically awful sometimes it's not even funny. If you decide to go back I'd recommend making liberal use of the blocking feature, it's the only reason I'm still on there. :p
Added!!!

Excellent point. People make me feel bad, and then I feel too guilty to block them. So dumb LOL

Thanks everyone!

Sometime next week, hopefully!
GOOD LUCK and congrats so far!

Equinox

I'm doing great!!! I am surprised you haven't heard the..."news" or "rumor" lol it's racing through the IPO world. We got a call from Jim Alloway the other day even hahaha
Annnd now I'm crazy curious!! LOL Is the rumor you related or dog related? You don't actually have to say - hope you know I love you regardless of all the drama other people like to blow up. I'm just super nosey ;)

:) Limit is becoming a handsome little man! He's still only 45 lbs. He's very alert, and is always sitting/standing very tall hahaha

Yeah, not sure when I'll be back to FB. I heard some more "news" about myself this week lol
Can't believe how mature he looks! How old is he now? I absolutely adore him and hope to continue seeing pictures of him. Your photography is really fantastic and seeing your photos always make my day.

And yeah, I know how it gets on FB. Knowing that you're doing well is more than good enough for me, though! Like Julee said, I was wondering what I did wrong at first :p I do understand people who clean out their friends list, especially of people they don't know in real life, but I was bummed because I loved keeping in touch with you!! Then I saw you deleted your FB altogether and was worried, I know how you felt about where you were in TN and just wanted to know if all was well.

I'm not really a part of the IPO community so I haven't heard anything! I can kinnnnnd of assume what all the stuff is related to, but I might also be totally wrong. Whatever it is, I think you're fab!! Just take care of yourself first, forget what everyone else thinks. You're a wonderful person with super cool dogs, and you deserve all the happiness in the world :)

Woohoo!!! That is fantastic - I'll definitely be keeping my fingers crossed :)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Had a really good day with friends yesterday and even though my life isn't the way I pictured it would be and maybe it isn't the way I want(ed) it to be, I feel really, really thankful for what I have.

Saeleofu

My trainer is testing her dog with TDInc, and if all goes well, will be an evaluator in 6 months. THAT MEANS THEN LOGAN AND I CAN TEST AND DO THERAPY WORK, WOOOHOOOOOOO!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Hannah has chosen to learn about Great Britain today. So for dinner we are going to try our hand at Yorkshire pudding. My mom makes it all the time but I've never attempted it before. I'm excited to see how it goes... but this may end up in the venting thread later :rofl1:

Taqroy

Added!!!

Excellent point. People make me feel bad, and then I feel too guilty to block them. So dumb LOL
Have just lurked on your photostream to get my Eden fix. <3 And Limit is looking GORGEOUS.

I have blocked every single member of my family and Matt's family on FB. It's seriously like 20 people. And it is blissful. Lol.

Members online

No members online now.