Dog booties

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
I need some nice, warm winter booties for Teagan as she can go all day in the snow as long as her feet don't freeze.

I'm looking for a booties that perhaps go up her leg a tad and covers up some hair, as her hair attacks snow like no bodies business.

So what are your experiences with Dog booties.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I've had good luck with dogbooties.com. Not sure they are quite what you are looking for (the versions I've bought don't really come up high on the leg), and I can't say they are the fanciest looking booties out there. All the same, I like them a lot, they keep the ice out from between Morgan's toes, and they aren't even remotely expensive. LOL!

Toller_08

I have a pair of Muttluks for each of my dogs that I like. Sometimes they fall off the back feet, but over all tend to stay on very well. I just have to make sure I tighten them enough. My only complaint is that they can be slippery, so I tend not to put them on the Dobes very often. I usually put them on Dance though for winter walks because she easily gets ice balls in her feet (even when trimmed) and then spends the entire walk picking at her feet, so for her they're wonderful.

Members online

No members online now.