Spring/Summer Vacations

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
We decided to split half our time on the beach and in the city!

So, we're now doing 4 nights at the beach house, and 3 nights at this house:

Yep, the pool is in the inside courtyard of the house! YAY!

And the view from the master bedroom:

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
not really much vacation planned in the summer. We'll do all the stuff around us like the baltimore aquarium and the zoo (philly and/or DC) and probably try to do a camping trip around here.

In september we are going up to Honey Harbour, Ontario for a week at the cottage. We've been going up there since I was a little girl. so we'll be spending a week there the first week of september. Then the last week of september we are off to Florida to visit my inlaws and do a mini disney trip. Then in december we have the big family trip to Disney.

We may also try to do Cedar Point in Ohio with my mom and step dad some weekend in the summer :)

but mostly in the summer it's too hot to enjoy many trips anywhere so we just stick close to home

Toller_08

I'm not sure what we're doing yet. I want to go to BC and meet Spring's new people and see her again, but the only trouble with that is that they live on the coast and our friends in BC where we like to stay are in Kelowna. We'll only be going for a week, so it'll be hard to squeeze it all in with all that driving while still feeling like we had a vacation. Then we kind of feel like maybe we should go visit my grandparents in Saskatchewan instead as we haven't been there in a few years and instead they've been coming here. Or maybe we won't go anywhere and will just keep saving for another vacation elsewhere come January/February next year.

K

Kristen1980

Well.... as you know... Laguna Beach is already our backyard so were not going anywhere... just messing! Were planning on taking Cardyn to Disneyland in June.

Our house on the right ----> lol JK!! I wish!!

Members online

No members online now.