Mods Please?

Kenzie

I posted this originally in the wrong forum(Fire Hydrant), and I can't delete or edit it there, so can mods pls delete that thread, Sorry!:eek:

Okay, since I've been here, I haven't been posting alot because of a problem I have posting. Whenever I try to reply, I keep getting taken back to the login page, over and over and over. It often takes 5 or 6 tries before I'm able to stay logged in and post my message. I've learned to Copy/Paste every time to save time retyping the same post. Also just noticed, sometimes I don't have the edit option available on in my posts, nor the delete:eek:

I've got the remember me box checked, and I've tried with it unchecked, no change. I've cleared my temp files and cookies and cashe. Also, I have to re enter my username and password everytime I visit the forum even when the remember me box is checked. This is the only forum this is happening on.

Any ideas why I keep being taken back to login over and over again?

Saje

Island dweller
I think Chaz has reset your... what's the word... thing. :p so try now. And there is no delete button. And edit has a time limit on it. An hour after you post I think.

Kenzie

Saje said:
I think Chaz has reset your... what's the word... thing. :p so try now. And there is no delete button. And edit has a time limit on it. An hour after you post I think.
My thing???? LOL! And I didn't feel a thing.......as usual:D :D :D I'll give it a try for a while, lets hope this goes through without booting me! testing...

Kenzie

Umm, nope

Shoot, had to re log in again to post, so problem persists :mad: Chaz can you play/adjust my thingy again? (3rd attempt)

Kase

Kenzie said:
Okay, since I've been here, I haven't been posting alot because of a problem I have posting. Whenever I try to reply, I keep getting taken back to the login page, over and over and over. It often takes 5 or 6 tries before I'm able to stay logged in and post my message. I've learned to Copy/Paste every time to save time retyping the same post.
This happened to me too, it hasn't done itin the past few days but it's so annoying. I was trying to post something on one thread and had to type it out 3 times as whenever I pressed submit it took me to the log in box. I know now to copy if its a long post.

Kenzie

chazhound said:
We are working to try to duplicate the problem...

Chazhound
Thank you! If it would be easier to duplicate, I can pm you my password so you can log in as me as see what happens...warning...it's frustrating and it ain't fun being me sometimes, LOL:) Just pm me and let me know if that would help! Thanks again for trying to fix the problem, heck I may have reached my 1000th post if I hadn't given up so often!:eek:

(2nd attempt for this post)

Members online

No members online now.