New arrivals!

So how many of them can I have? Because if Gimmicks is coolness, one more should be opubercoolness right?

If a saddled one comes up missing, don't look in NC

I have some one-week photos to share! Everyone is doing well and has just about doubled their birth weight by now. They are starting to look a bit more like dogs and will start to open their eyes sometime in the next week - can't wait for them to start toddling around.

Harper - she's already getting some tan on her hind legs

Dorky little Collins <3

Schuster, who is the smallest for now (though not by much!)

Simon, the big fatty

And Random!

Sweet Journey is such a good mother.

Growing like weeds!

That's all for now!

Please tell me that at least one will go to a Chazzer so we can watch it grow? If the LHW are going to take over the world, we need to start shoring up the numbers.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Wow, they really are growing like weeds, that's crazy!! They look so big already. Can't believe they're still little hamster puppies, haha.

Please tell me that at least one will go to a Chazzer so we can watch it grow? If the LHW are going to take over the world, we need to start shoring up the numbers.
No, unfortunately - it was a possibility but the timing was a little off this time around. We will be keeping one though :)

I have some pictures from last weekend, for anyone who hasn't seen them yet on facebook - these are from right before they turned two weeks old. They've grown quite a bit since then and almost all have fully open eyeballs - really starting to use those little legs too. I'll hopefully be able to get home this weekend and take more pictures - can't wait until finals are over with and I'm home for good.

Mama Journey with her pups - she's doing well, had what seemed to be a minor tooth infection last week, but she's on some puppy-safe antibiotics now which seems to have cleared it up. That's Simon snoozing on top of her.

Trying to figure out this "walking" thing

Journey doesn't really like Cricket being in with her puppies, which Cricket isn't too happy about, as she is convinced that they are hers.

The girls:
Harper (Aurai Wrinkle In Time)

Random (Aurai Sun Also Rises)

The boys:
Simon (Aurai Treasure Island)

Schuster (Aurai Of Mice And Men)

Collins (Aurai The Great Gatsby)

Members online

No members online now.