Hi!

neco

head of the pack
:) Hello! I am neco, I live in Missouri. I have three wonderful puppies. I love animals and I am glad I have someone to tell my pet stories to now that may actually enjoy them! I think that most of my friends are tired of hearing about "what the dogs did today"!

Like I said I have three dogs, Rio, Vinny, Reme. Rio is three, Vinny is eight months and Reme is five months. I adopted the oldest two from neglected homes- or I should say that they adopted me.

I moved into a new house that a wonderfully big back yard and thought...hmmm I should get a puppy, my last pup died two years ago, and I had him for 16 years, so I was not getting over it to fast. So I went puppy hunting, and found Reme.

A breeder told me that he had five pups that were going on four months old that he had to get rid of, so I went to take a look, and Reme was there with the other four month old pups. But he only weighed about 6 lbs, the other four weighed close to 30lbs. I asked about him, and he was "the runt of the litter" I was told...no way! The man said I could take him home because he had nothing to do with him. He was bought and then returned for being too aggressive... HA!

I took him to the vet the next day and sure enough... he was barely five weeks old. Now how do you confuse that??? ~and he has never once been aggressive. The other two found me three days later... they were hungry and the oldest one had mange, and their owner did not want to take care of them any more. I couldn't convience them to keep them... :mad: to people who don't take responsibility for themselves and their pets. I couldn't let them be dumped on the street... of course that would happen after I go out and find a pup! So now we are one big happy family! And I am way more busy than I had planned on being!:D

neco

head of the pack
Thank you! I just couldn't believe they held still long enough for me to take that picture! lol!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Hi and welcome to Chaz!

What part of Missouri might I ask? I'm right across the border in Kansas.

neco

head of the pack
Zoom said:
Hi and welcome to Chaz!

What part of Missouri might I ask? I'm right across the border in Kansas.
I am about 20 miles west of St. Louis, in St. Charles County

Sasha55

How awful! People drive me nuts when it comes to animals. I just don't understand. I know of some people who were like that, and it was all I could do but smack them around. Not like it would knock any sense it to them. Your dogs are adorable. Can't wait to hear the stories!

Members online

No members online now.