Booster Bath!

Amazon.com: Booster Bath Plastic Dog Bath: Kitchen & Dining

Does anybody here use this product? What do ya'll think of it? I tried to give my Aussie pup a bath and boy does that little stinker hate it. I had to chase him all around the house wet and he hated it when the hair dryer went on!

I didn't have to bathe my ole Aussie girl (RIP) very often, but I probably should have bathed her more than I did, but she also put up a fuss about it.

Aussies aren't much for water dog type things but I am wondering if it is worth my while to get this for one dog; I can see it being really good for folks with multiple pup households.

bubbatd

I wouldn't be able to get Ollie in it !! He doesn't mind the walk- in shower with a hose hook up . I spread towels and quilt out on the living room floor and after some towel drying in shower , drape him in a huge towel and TRY to walk him to the living room .....usually the hall walls need a good wipe down !!!

I wouldn't be able to get Ollie in it !! He doesn't mind the walk- in shower with a hose hook up . I spread towels and quilt out on the living room floor and after some towel drying in shower , drape him in a huge towel and TRY to walk him to the living room .....usually the hall walls need a good wipe down !!!
Come to think of it, a full grown 60 pound Aussie, protesting with all his might, just may flip the thing right over, water, suds and all!! What a mess that would be! :hail:

aaaaaa I want!!!

I have a DEEP 1950's vintage tub and my dogs are small....my back is always killing me!

aaaaaa I want!!!

I have a DEEP 1950's vintage tub and my dogs are small....my back is always killing me!

That's the real beauty of the thing! Oh, it would save the back pain, if you have back issues already or even if you didn't......hauling yourself over the tub is wicked on the back!

Product Description
Wash your dog quickly, easily, and enjoyably with Booster Bath. This indoor/outdoor bathing center elevates your dog to a level that's comfortable for you, keeps your dog securely contained, and features a no-mess water and drainage system.One-of-a-kind dog washing tub on legs is constructed of 1/4" thick UV stabilized high density polyethene for longer life and durability.No dog is too big, or too small, or Booster Bath. Raised Booster Bath is lightweight and portable, weighing only 22 pounds, yet it is capable of supporting up to 175 lbs.Rubberized non-slip mat is 3/8" thick for durability and longer life. Eliminates slipping and sliding of your pet, reducing stress for both of you.Dual, easy-access shampoo caddies are designed to hold a large shampoo, conditioner, and brush. Convenient placement on each side of the tub reduces spilling and eliminates bending over or chasing the shampoo bottle.Triple leash restraint with quick connect collar secures your pet.Five foot long, one inch drain hose allows you to wash in one area and discharge water in another.Rubber grips attached to the bottom of the legs keep the Booster Bath from slipping when your dog enters or exits.Fan nozzle features a combination volume control and on/off valve. Convenient hook provides quick and easy access between rinses.Tub and legs are held together with large non-corroding stainless steel screws and large plastic five star knobs with stainless steel inserts. If necessary, this provides for quick and easy disconnection of tub and legs. Legs nest inside tub for compact storage or travel.Perfect for the family dog or professional dog show enthusiasts.Approved by top breeders.Veterinarian approved.Used at dog shows worldwide.

It's starting to look better and better all the time!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I just go to one of those "DIY baths" places...yeah it costs a bit but they've got everything I need, including a hi-powered blow dryer!! Those are a life saver with Aussie coats!

bubbatd

I've been to those once ....Loved it , but none of mine liked the blower .

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Oh Sawyer hates the blower but has learned to tolerate it as long as I am very careful around his head.

xpaeanx

um... I always had Bailey done by a groomer... I only did Keeda myself, she has a short coat so it's not bad... and Midget's actually not bad either. His coat is kinda short too though.

Keeda just hops in the shower with me... I rub her down with a towel afterwards.

Midgets gets done in the kitchen sink... I rub him down with a towel too...

Members online

No members online now.