My tiny tiger is growing up...

S

Squishy22

Booo. My little kitty is getting so big! I have the latest pictures.

Yesterday I put some flea meds on him. Revolution. Anyone heard of it? Well, today I gave him a bath and dead fleas started surfacing from his fur. I had to pick them out. GROSS. That stuff really works!

Yesterday he kind of escaped from the house. I ended up finding him under our house. His back end was all wet, under his tail, like he peed himself. Not sure what happened, but thats why I had to give him a washing. Little stinker. He was very easy going and relaxed for his bath, which surprised me a lot.

The other day at the walmart, there were more free kittens. I was tempted to take a little black and white one, but I held back. Not easy for me to do. lol.

Let me do a little before and after...

BEFORE...

AND AFTER....

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I love his markings! THey sure don't stay little long.

S

Squishy22

Thanks everyone.

I swear kittens grow much faster than puppies. Its crazy how big he is getting.

I need to get his bath pictures on here where he is soaking wet and his fur is all frizzled. LOL.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Ooooooo!!! What a HANDSOME kitty-boy! *drools*

I use Revolution on my two cats. I think it's great! A tad expensive, but completely worth it.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
They grow up so fast don't they?
Peanut will be a year old Sept. 15th. :(

Your little boy is soooo adorable! I looove his orange colorings.

S

Squishy22

Thanks guys. I love having a cat around.

I havent even checked the prices of revolution. I got a free sample from my vet, so I have no idea what it costs.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Thanks guys. I love having a cat around.

I havent even checked the prices of revolution. I got a free sample from my vet, so I have no idea what it costs.

Yeah, it is going to be more expensive for Revolution than a lot of the other flea protection medicines, because it ALSO protects against heartworm, roundworm, hookworm, and earmites. Most of the others you would still have to give the cat a pill or tablet of some kind to protect against worms.

I love it because it's so easy to do, and I don't have to force a pill down my cats throats every month. WAY worth it, IMO. Our vet also does a little plan where they give you a free tube of it (their leftovers from opening up for free samples) for every 6 months worth you purchase from them. You might ask about that.

I don't use Revolution on Morgan, though, just because it IS so pricey... and besides, he's not so much of a pain when it comes to medication in pill-form. Treat, anyone? :p

Sorry if that was more info than you needed. I did a lot of research when it came to medicating my cats and Revolution is by far my favorite. :)

Megansmom

What a beautiful cat!! I really wish I wasn't so allergic...I'd love to have a cat or two, it just wasn't meant to be. :(

BTW, I love the picture with Madison...was a sweet little girl!

Members online

No members online now.