There Goes My Hiro...

Emmy

The "Other" Sister
Thank you everyone. Your words are very comforting. Seriously, you guys are the nicest group of people I've ever met. I know why Laur sticks around here so much- you guys rock. I went to bed after reading this thread. I didn't know what to say. I didn't expect so many replies, or that so many people cared.

You have my deepest gratitude and appreciation. My family is really going through a lot of hard times. My father's taken Hiro's death horribly- and I think it might be my fault he's so upset. I don't really know the details, but I feel so bad just knowing how horrible my father's taking everything. I want to just give him a hug, or tell him that it's okay. I think I'm going to sit him down tonight and just tell him. The one thing about me that I hate is that I usually just don't tell people how I feel. I like to keep everything inside. Grieving and sorrow especially.

It's been mentioned that my parents are talking about another dog. Which I think it's maybe a bit too soon. I want to get the burial done and over with before we talk about another dog. A few days of mourning is usually how I go about paying my respects to those that I deeply cherish. The first day of school was tough, especially since most of my friends hadn't heard. They asked about him, and at one point, I had to tell myself, "Emily, just keep everything together," before I told them what had happened. I'm working out what I'm going to say at both Hiro's ceremony and Nikki's (we're doing them at the same time. Finally, it's stopped raining for the most part).

Again, I'd like to thank everyone. You guys are amazing. If I could meet you guys face-to-face, I'd hug you all. Cyber hugs aren't as fun as real hugs, but I hope you guys understand how much I really appreciate you. So, here's to you guys. *hugs*

And, one more, semi-off topic thing. Laur's told me that some of you don't believe me that I'm fifteen. Don't worry. Most people have that same reaction on the internet. I am fifteen. I'm just not like the majority of my age group.

bubbatd

(((( Hugs )))) Em ! Your parents should be very proud of both of you !! They sound pretty special too !

Kayota

Oh my lord... I'm sure Sparrow and George and the others of mine will be waiting for him. I am so, so sorry. I know how you feel... and I also can tell you that, YES, sophomore year is HARD. I just started and spent maybe 3-4 hours on homework, negating almost any free time... now I'm not supposed to be up.

I loved little Hiro. I loved his ears and his face and his butt fuzz. And I'm so, so sorry about this. It brought tears to my eyes reading it. I printed out my favorite picture of him and I'll be drawing it for you soon... you can do what you like with it. Much love to you <3

I also feel ya on not acting like the majority of the age group. -hugs- I'm 15 also.

Members online

No members online now.