The Good News thread

Saeleofu

The club's ribbons will arrive at my house tomorrow. YAY GIANT BOX OF RIBBONS! They better be perfect, because they were freaking $800 and pretty much wiped out the club's account :p

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
This just came home with me. I love her. New name is Renegade, Ren for short. Oh and did I mention that she's tiny? Shorter than Zuma, weighs about the same. She's from a friend of a friend, knows a ton of tricks already.

Adorableness.I want her.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
David got a check in the mail from a settlement so we decided to treat ourselves to a movie. We saw Frozen, and I'm so glad we did!

Frozen is such a cute, funny movie! I really enjoyed it! :D

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Is it possible to be in love with a bag? Because I am.
Cambridge satchel ***10084;***65039;new work bag! I'm a grown up!

Airn

Fran, the catch is.... will it have grown up stuff in it? :rofl1:

I'm happy that this new business adventure is making me confident. It's helping with my anxiety and obsessiveness. And I'm SO happy my SO is so supportive of me. I really wonder if I could manage some days without him. (I'll just blast Pink's "True Love" for a while.) :p

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Kitchen = done! Organized, clean, decorated and completely 100% unpacked!

Success!

Now for the other areas...*sigh*

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
My grandma gave me money to pay off one of my student loans.

I still have to pay her back the same monthly payment that I make on it anyway, but this way it'll be interest free. Otherwise at the moment, for this loan in particular I pay $100 a month, and $66 of that is interest :rolleyes: It's like being in a hamster wheel, I keep plugging away but I'm not going anywhere!

Maybe someday I will be done with this debt! Okay doubtful, but I can dream. :p

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Finally got off my lazy butt and did an over-haul on cleaning the house. Gotta say, I may think our (frise, which my mom picked out) carpet doesn't look so utterly ugly for about ten minutes after vacuuming it four times over. I gotta say, if I wanted to vac it every hour, it would be nice to look at.

Anyways. This is supposed to be good, not me railing on carpet. So, I feel good after hardcore cleaning. And I really need to not let my depression/Netflix addiction get in the way of that.

Also, a few drops of hot sauce in chicken noodle soup makes awesome soup.

Bonus- went on a really good walk with Roxie today. Will probably start getting back to walking with her (I usually don't [after a bad accident in 2012],because the roads and sidewalks are too dangerous in winter), now that it's slowly getting warmer.

And now off to go watch some more Merlin and eat hot sauced chx soup

SaraB

Husband got a job offer in St Louis and found us a house to rent!! Two big stressors out of the way.

Now we just need to find Blinker a home and find someone to rent our house and I'll be happy.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Husband got a job offer in St Louis and found us a house to rent!! Two big stressors out of the way.

Now we just need to find Blinker a home and find someone to rent our house and I'll be happy.
Yay!! If you transport your house to south metro I will rent it :p

noludoru

Bored Now.
Neighbor has a Shar Pei mix puppy. I snuggled him through the fence for at least 20 minutes today. Based on how late I was getting out the door, I think I lost an hour to puppy snuggles. But, PUPPY!!

Also, I have pictures.

Lyzelle

Colorado Trip is close enough to be seen on the calendar. WOOOT. OFFICAL COUNTDOWN. IT IS LIKE LESS THAN TWO MONTHS.

:D

Puppy, puppy, puppy, puppy. Oh, yeah, and people.

No, srsly. I'm so excited and happy.

And BeAu and I are considering running up through Wyoming and Montana, coming down through South Dakota. Just a super nice road trip and time together.

I need to make an actual thread about it so I can figure out who we are seeing!

Grab

I did share the pic and Petfinder page with the vet I work with (she has an Aussie/cattle dog already that she adores).

Members online

No members online now.