Trick of the Week: Spin!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I almost left in the 30+ seconds of Payton repeatedly going in a circle around me and sitting between my legs just for fun, but nobody really needs to see that...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z0rLelp73lM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love the random toy being thrown at you. I snorted when that happened.

Ok, so here's where Traveler is tonight with 'Spin'. I think it's pretty cute. I want to add in a nice two or three spin flow to it.

Also, did not notice how dirty my rug was until I took this.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a4blNsV1vvQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And here's Didgie from the start yesterday to the end of tonight. Not clean yet, she's still not 100% sure and she feels the need to do it on top of me which is super annoying. I also want it faster.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_nbRmIlCZSI?list=UUipQWR7BnRfZwXx7PC0kZng&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I know, right? Maisy is the closest I have to that kind of movement, otherwise I have my lumbering dinosaurs.

My ADORABLE lumbering dinosaurs, that is. :p
:lol-sign:
I know, Frodo is just so...Frodo, lol. He will never win style points in anything.
Zuma and Zing are both like Trav in that aspect, and comparing them to Frodo is :eek:

milos_mommy

I tried to work on this yesterday morning.

Milo got SO excited OMGZ LEARNING IN THE A.M. (we don't usually train in the morning) and did zoomies and tried to play chase and wouldn't listen to anything I said and we didn't get anything done because I was busy the rest of the day :(

Sekah

The Monster.
Here's Cohen and Mega strutting their stuff.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Pg2ib-2rCrc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cohen will normally spin 3 times (with 3 separate cues) until she decides, "screw this, I'll bark instead". We're working on her spinning on a target from a distance. Here I just think it's cute when the two dogs synchronize.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Summer dance!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vmIfjtGIjus" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She's sooo cute!

Mia and Synchronized spinning coming later.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Summer dance!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vmIfjtGIjus" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She's sooo cute!

Mia and Synchronized spinning coming later.
That is one happy dog! lol She is adorable.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
I love her vocals lol
I would LOVE to see T work, but I know he is there for other reasons lol
Hahaha I have some videos on my YouTube channel of T working!!! He's actually going to be leaving me soon to go with his forever family! Just got "official" news yesterday, but have to work out transport. I'm sad to see him go, as he is a GREAT boy and wonderful training partner, but it will be awesome for him to have his forever home with other GSD friends and an owner who will hopefully be able to trial him soon :D

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Hahaha I have some videos on my YouTube channel of T working!!! He's actually going to be leaving me soon to go with his forever family! Just got "official" news yesterday, but have to work out transport. I'm sad to see him go, as he is a GREAT boy and wonderful training partner, but it will be awesome for him to have his forever home with other GSD friends and an owner who will hopefully be able to trial him soon :D
I love how he pokes how his chest like he is THE top dog lol
He is so handsome. I love GSD that have a lot of black on them or super dark.

Here's Cohen and Mega strutting their stuff.
Haha, short and sweet! :D

Summer and Kimma are so quick!

Maisy is doing this with a little hop at the beginning, and Pip spins his butt right into a sit. Working on reducing the hand signal, so probably won't do any new video until that's changed.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I really need to figure out what the crap I want to do this week, because changing it every training session makes for quite a confused corgi :eek:

SaraB

So.. I'm actually quite happy with Zuma's spin. It's slow when it comes to food but fast when we play disc. Everything is sort of that way with her, she thinks when we use food and it slows her down a bit. We did a disc seminar yesterday and was told to put her flip on cue so that it would help with her flip catch, so I think that's what I'm going to work on with her this week. It's kind of like a spin, right?

Zing's is still coming along. I was able to ask for it randomly last night throughout our training session and she got it right about 70% of the time. The other 30% she would try to do a reverse leg weave but would end up ramming her butt into my leg. So that was fun.

SaraB

I <3 Squash so much.

Payton is just adorable. I love the random sit ups that are showing up in everyone's videos.

Kimma's spins are perfect, quick and neat.

Cohen and Mega's synchronized spins are fantastic! I have to get the girls all synched up.

Love Summer's dance!

And PW... I'm patiently waiting for my Frodo video.....

Members online